Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

McNally

Played an absolute blinder this past week in terms of creating business revenue for the club.

Ensuring Norwich fans were the only ones who got tickets, by shrewdly and calculatingly selling priority memberships was economic genius.

Also, holding off from releasing the new shirt was also business led - I wonder how many extra "old" shirts were sold in this past couple of weeks.

Give it a couple of weeks and the new season design will be out.

We''ll done Mr McNally, some may call it ripping off the fans - I call it supply and demand, no-one is forced to buy anything they don''t want to.

Our CEO is just as important as anyone at the club, long may he continue here

I wonder how the club will be looking at the expansion option for Carra after that surge of members and the huge up take in tickets... I think 32,000 is now clearly viable while in the top flight and is the next logical buisness move. McNally surely must have one eye on that

birchfest wrote the following post at 26/05/2015 7:38 PM:

I wonder how the club will be looking at the expansion option for Carra after that surge of members and the huge up take in tickets... I think 32,000 is now clearly viable while in the top flight and is the next logical buisness move. McNally surely must have one eye on that

birchfest, I would have thought that the next logical business move would be to do everything we possibly can to invest in a squad that can maintain Prem status?

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]birchfest wrote the following post at 26/05/2015 7:38 PM:

birchfest, I would have thought that the next logical business move would be to do everything we possibly can to invest in a squad that can maintain Prem status?[/quote]This.

Agree with Mr Jenkins and Morty forget the stadium expansion, it is staying in this league that matters, new investors, quality players and then smarten inn up the stadium, that is all.

Let''s try and stay on the division with players rather than a bigger stadium.

I meant in an off the field sense, it''s something that''s always been on the horizon to try and make the club completely self sustainable. But yes of course the squad is always the priority

I''m sure that the focus will be as other said premiership security then development of the ground will follow when the time is right.

MacNally has done a fantastic job for us and sure he has a plan in place.

Let''s enjoy next season and let the board deal with the future.

Oh look, another thread already singing McNallys praises. We should use this one, no need for another. 😉

[quote user="lake district canary"]T i t. Hadn''t seen this one, must have been well down the page.  We don''t all spend our lives reading everything there is on a message board.

[/quote]

Quick to jump on others though............

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]T i t. Hadn''t seen this one, must have been well down the page.  We don''t all spend our lives reading everything there is on a message board.

[/quote]

Quick to jump on others though............[/quote]

?? Not for starting duplicate threads. I''ll jump on others if they deserve it - usually for acting like big shots, or in morty''s case like big sh*ts.

Do you think less than a pound a game to listen to Canary player is good business for the club or ripping you off LDC?

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Do you think less than a pound a game to listen to Canary player is good business for the club or ripping you off LDC?[/quote][:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]T i t. Hadn''t seen this one, must have been well down the page.  We don''t all spend our lives reading everything there is on a message board.

[/quote]

Quick to jump on others though............[/quote]

?? Not for starting duplicate threads. I''ll jump on others if they deserve it - usually for acting like big shots, or in morty''s case like big sh*ts.

[/quote]

You might want to check back in your history, you jumped all over me like "a big shot" when I duplicated a thread ?

I think we should deffo look at upping the stadium capacity but correct, player recruitment comes first. If we stay up, we should do the stadium up. Perhaps the council will help fund it?

Jimmy Smith wrote the following post at 27/05/2015 12:23 PM:

I think we should deffo look at upping the stadium capacity but correct, player recruitment comes first. If we stay up, we should do the stadium up. Perhaps the council will help fund it?

The council Jimmy, I think you must have said that in jest.

😄

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]T i t. Hadn''t seen this one, must have been well down the page.  We don''t all spend our lives reading everything there is on a message board. [/quote]

Quick to jump on others though............[/quote]?? Not for starting duplicate threads. I''ll jump on others if they deserve it - usually for acting like big shots, or in morty''s case like big sh*ts.[/quote]

You might want to check back in your history, you jumped all over me like "a big shot" when I duplicated a thread ?[/quote]

Really? Am surprised.  You''d have to point that one out to me. I''ve occasionally pulled people up on duplicate threads if its very obvious, but not like a "big shot" imo. I''ve always thought your contributions as reasonable and fair.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]T i t. Hadn''t seen this one, must have been well down the page.  We don''t all spend our lives reading everything there is on a message board. [/quote]

Quick to jump on others though............[/quote]?? Not for starting duplicate threads. I''ll jump on others if they deserve it - usually for acting like big shots, or in morty''s case like big sh*ts.[/quote]

You might want to check back in your history, you jumped all over me like "a big shot" when I duplicated a thread ?[/quote]

Really? Am surprised.  You''d have to point that one out to me. I''ve occasionally pulled people up on duplicate threads if its very obvious, but not like a "big shot" imo. I''ve always thought your contributions as reasonable and fair.

[/quote]Lol, bullshit.You are desperate to be some kind of "big shot" on this forum, illustrated by the dozens of banal, attention seeking threads.You''re just another plastic fan, with uninteresting, usually badly informed, opinions.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lol.  My contributions if banal or boring are best ignored then. But don''t worry, morty, I''m not after your crown of self-apponted king of the forum. 

[/quote]I have no crown, you just think I do.And its blatantly obvious you want it.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I thought a whole new message board was made so you two could fight over there rather than here?[/quote]Nope.He won''t post there, because his attention seeking nonsense won''t be tolerated.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Strange that you attention seeking nonsense is though Morty.[/quote]It is?Care to quantify your statement, seeing as you have provoked the discussion?

You bumped this whole thread up as a dig at LDC, I call that pretty attention seeking. You also jump on every post he makes to have a go at him.

His posts aren''t always agreeable, but no need to shoot everyone of them down relentlessly. If they are nonsense as you claim they will soon sink away like a lot of the other stuff does on here.

[quote user="smooth"]it is staying in this league that matters, new investors, quality players and then smarten inn up the stadium, that is all.[/quote]Tell us about these ''new investors'' you want smooth and what role they should play in the club?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]You bumped this whole thread up as a dig at LDC, I call that pretty attention seeking. You also jump on every post he makes to have a go at him.

His posts aren''t always agreeable, but no need to shoot everyone of them down relentlessly. If they are nonsense as you claim they will soon sink away like a lot of the other stuff does on here.[/quote]I dislike his stupid games, its hardly a secret. Yes I did bump the thread purely as a dig, maybe eventually he''ll get the message.And I do not jump on every post, just his stupid ones, so it could seem like every post I guess.[;)]

So, has anyone got an opinion on the content of the OP which as far as I can remember had no mention of ground expansion either