Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

City360

Hopefully they have a final episode soon to show the perfect ending to it all. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching that this season and it had tremendous production value. If they bring it out on DVD with them all stitched together, i''ll be first in line to be buying a copy.

It''s been a really interesting series. I''m hoping to see a lot more series like it next season, as the club will have a lot more money to spend on more ''luxury'' things like media, to ''increase the norwich brand'' and all that rubbish.

Just look at Man City''s channel. I have no links to them whatsoever but i often watch some of their videos.

Agreed. These have been a thoroughly good watch. Highly professional and polished production and I am looking forward to them all together. Stick them on at a cinema somewhere and make a few quid for the club.

I''m with you on this one. They have been excellent, well produced with some good behind the scenes info. Can''t wait for the final edition myself and would love a full edition for the season.

Mentioned this to my girlfriend the other day. Would be ace to have it as maybe a second disc to the season review. They could charge a bit more for a really well produced & packaged set rather than two separate products.

Max Bell, the maker of the videos, has said it will definitely be released on DVD and they are looking into making it a digital download as well.

Unfortunately this may be a one season thing, the Premier League has very different rules as to what can and cannot be made available on YouTube or for free.

Would love for our return to the prem mean more stuff like this.

Would also love for it to mean the end of Canaries Player. It needs scrapping as the YouTube channel has pretty much made it obsolete, aside from the match day commentary which is hit or miss.

Please NCFC just make the commentary available for free. Waking up in the middle of the night to listen is bad enough, without having to encounter the technical problems that usually accompanies Canaries Player.

With the current arrangement the commentary is out of the club''s hands.

The website is run by a separate company who have a contract with the club. McNally has said they won''t renew the contract, but I''m sure when it expires. Norwich could then go the route many clubs have and supply their own commentary on the website from then on, but it almost certainly won''t be free.

As I said in previous post, the club will be much more limited in what they can show on the YouTube channel as the rights in the Premier League are very different to those in the Football League.