Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Binners new strikeforce!

They''re looking at getting Shaun Goater in to join Shefki Donki!

Their front line will look like a nativity play - the goat and the donkey!

Could be that our poverty stricken neighbours are about to flog off another of their players - notably a striker (Bent?) and this is the best they can come up with as a replacement.

Nice to see in true ''so fick'' tradition the local binman rag has rounded up the binners share offer total of £1.33m to the nearest figure errrrr.............. £2m (any wonder that Jack and the Beanstalk was the local ipswich pantomime this year) !

As to the nativity allegory I doubt very much - as it would be highly unlikely that you could find three wise men and a virgin at poorman rd.

Ah but you are supposing normal standards of sexual attraction and behaviour to our tractor driving neighbours.

Being a semi feudal society, where deference to the landed gentry and the right de seigner still prevails, it is hardly likely that any of them will have been able to fight off the repeated advances of their betters.

How else would you explain the willingness of themselves and their club to be f***** left, right and centre regularly by His Lordship, Dave Sheepshanks !

f***** = farmed

Ha Ha, Ipswich are in trouble they can''t even sign Goater, a player past his best. I almost feel sorry for Ipswich that they are desperate enough to even want him in the first place. Actually I don''t feel sorry for them, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and ha! Good luck looking for strikers Ipswich, maybe they can coax Alan Brazil out of retirement!

"maybe they can coax Alan Brazil out of retirement! "

coaxing him away from the pie stall would be an event never mind getting him on to the pitch

If i was them i would be looking for A LOT OF defenders forget strikers. They''ve got easily the best goal scoring record in the league this year but have got the second WORSTdefence record outside the religation zone! That is pretty shocking evidence for a team who are 5th in the league and are looking for promotion! Lets hope they can keep that defencive record going, hey!