Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Wanted: 1992-94 home shirt.

Good luck, I bought one of these on Ebay a few months ago, like yourself I loved that shirt, and they hard to find and go for a few quid!

Worth it though!

If you mean the "Bird poo" kit, then you can find them for about £100 if you search Norwich city retro shirt in google

Just checked Ebay, there''s a Standard size Goss and Large size Sutton shirt for £175 each, both long sleeve, and a Large size Ekoku shirt for £110, short sleeve.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]A medium........ good one larter !!!![/quote]

You wanchor lol

Got one of these "bird poo" tops but it don''t fit like it used to. Used to wear it when I was 6 years old though.

I''m aware of the eBay ones. But they are long sleeved

[quote user="Irish canary"]Actually sorry I thought you meant the 1989-1992 asics kit. The other one I have from the time alright but...meh haha[/quote]

Irish, agree with you the Asics kits is my fav. Got the home and away shirts, both player issued, framed in my study. Want to where it tomorrow, but will only ruin a rare shirt that is currently mint condition.

Now being sold on the official site. Brand new replicas - all sizes - £45.

Might have to invest myself!

http://shop.canaries.co.uk/leisurewear/mens/retro/retro-1992-94-home-shirt

Hope it helps pal.

[quote user="kick it off"]Now being sold on the official site. Brand new replicas - all sizes - £45.

Might have to invest myself!

http://shop.canaries.co.uk/leisurewear/mens/retro/retro-1992-94-home-shirt

Hope it helps pal.[/quote]Really don''t understand the pricing of these retro tops, at £45 they are the same price as the current ''authentic'' shirt.

Most of the stuff on sale at the club shop is at rip off prices. It''s more like giving money to a charity and getting a cheap thankyou gift in return.

I have one and I will check when I get home. Have seen that Errea do those tracksuit tops (Andromeda) that the lads came out in the other and have ordered one in (no badge though). That might be available too if the large is too big for me!

[quote user="Just Dan"]I have one and I will check when I get home. Have seen that Errea do those tracksuit tops (Andromeda) that the lads came out in the other and have ordered one in (no badge though). That might be available too if the large is too big for me![/quote]Apparently the club shop are stocking the Final track suit tops from next week