Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Alex Prichard

If one player stood out for me among all other this season at CR it was Brentfords number 21 Alex Prichard. If ever I saw a player who in the due course of time could take over from Wes, he was the one. He ran us ragged at times.

He was on loan from Spurs, so why not go for him, another Alex on board has got to be a good thing after all!!!

Totally agree. He was impressive, and is a perfect longterm replacement for Wes.

Would love us to get hold of this guy. Perhaps a season loan with a (optimistic) option to buy?

All day long.

I said during the season that if we couldn''t get Matt Richie then we should go for Pritchard.

Agreed, he was absolutely sensational for them this season. If we could nick him on a permanent for a few million it would be great business.

We''d be in a long cue.

He if was to go out on loan, would he choose us over a another London club such as Palace?

Given Spurs played Mason a lot this year, and he''s not very good, there''s probably mileage in him being involved with Spurs next season.

He''s a class act, with big potential.

Looks a top player and a definite potential long term replacement for Wes, seems to have a good long shot as well.

If he was to stay and fight for a place at Spurs next season he''ll always have Eriksen ahead of him.

I do think a loan at a fellow premier league team would aid his development so fingers crossed it''s us!

Alex PritchardCAREER STATS Brentford - 2014-15 - 12 goals - 7 assistsSwindon - 2013-14 - 8 goals - 44 appsPeterboro - 2012-13 - 0 goals - 6 appsAlex could be a good signing for Norwich - certainly over the last two seasons at the clubs he has been at on loan he has demonstrated he has the ability to score and create goals. So yeah I wouldn''t mind seeing this attacking midfielder sign for our club. Mind you I thought Tony Andreu was signed from Hamilton as an attacking midfielder to replace Hoolahan. Andreu hasn''t played often though and I am sure he has ability to create and score goals himself - but obviously he will need first team opportunities to prove himself. 

Agreed, i liked the look of what I saw from him. As said above, he could be the long term Wes replacement. I think Spurs have ideas for him though, so we''d be lucky to ever get him permanently if he was any good on loan.