Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Transfers

The transfer market seems to be kicking off already with a few movements this week. Today Atsu has joined Bournemouth for example.

All I seem to recall, normally at this time of the season, is players being released. Slightly unusual?

Come on Alex, pull your finger out!

he is away for 2 weeks now

so not at work don''t know if its a holiday or coaching badges

He certainly seemed to suggest he was going away sharpish in the post-match interviews on Monday. To be fair to the guy he probably needs a break, they start their season dead early in Scotland.

I imagine we have already identified most of our targets already, so if he has indeed gone on hols, perhaps initial enquiries/contact has been made/can be made before AN is about

Bournemouth have had a couple of weeks start on us, though I suspect our targets have been agreed somewhile back (depending on where we would be next season). It will be up to McNally and others (?) to sort out the negotiations. Some of that will depend on who is going out, other than those already released. I can''t see anyone wanting to move on to better things as we are going up. But we may see a (minor) sale or two.

Straight after the playoff final he said there were 2 plans already in place. I guess we get to see what plan premier has to offer. I reckon the work started ages ago.

There''s no doubt McNally already has Neils wishlist. Things will be in the works already