Sign in to follow this  
CaptnCanary

Playoff Final Download anywhere?

Can''t wait to watch the full coverage of the final again. Anybody know of somewhere it can be downloaded? Or is it a case of waiting for the DVD?

I stumbled across this the other day. From MUFC??[url]https://youtu.be/_M9Vj9ZRXG8[/url]

Sweet! I was just giving up on my search having found that the club are bringing out a DVD in June. This will do in the meantime!

It''s pretty good quality for youtube. Not sure how long it will stay up though.

I have it on Sky+, its a pity there is no way of getting it off there.Unless anyone knows a way?

From a quick google, it looks like this can be done with a DVD recorder or HDD recorder. I think this would work by playing your Sky+ recording and at the same time recording it from the appropriate channel with the recorder. I have an HDD recorder if you are anywhere near New Costessey?

I like the comment on 13mins 35 secs (game time)".... they are ahead now, they don''t need to go chasing a second so early "....... and we all know what happened a minute later !

I prefer lim the comments just before our first, rabbiting on about Boro always winning when they score first, if memory serves correctly.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I prefer lim the comments just before our first, rabbiting on about Boro always winning when they score first, if memory serves correctly.[/quote]".... the one thing that is so hard to escape is th effectiveness of Middlesboro when they do score first, just one defeat all season ... "Jerome robs Ayala of the ball as he is saying the word defeat, and for some reason we don''t get to hear the rest of his pontifications about the wonders of Middlesboro. We all know why !

Love it; think I''ll watch it all again in a little while!

It is actually a bit of a pointless fact, given how relatively few games all the sides at the top lose: I think we only lost 2 ourselves where we scored first (Reading and Forest).

If you don''t mind the commentary being in Dutch then it''s available as a HD torrent download - [url=http://www.sport-video.org.ua/Middlesbrough%20-%20Norwich%20City%2025.05.15.mkv.torrent]http://www.sport-video.org.ua/Middlesbrough%20-%20Norwich%20City%2025.05.15.mkv.torrent[/url]. The picture quality and smoothness are much better than the youtube version.