Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Louis Thompson and Kyle lafferty

Can we concentrate on Louis Thompson otherwise Newton will be back with his stuck record about Adams "wasted" transfer spending.Also, nice to see jaemae has picked a new scapegoat over Hooper. Even if Turner will probably never play for us again.

Nuff Said wrote the following post at 28/05/2015 11:33 PM:

Can we concentrate on Louis Thompson otherwise Newton will be back with his stuck record about Adams "wasted" transfer spending.

NS You are so right

We have gone up on the back of the Prem sqaud we had from 2013/14 plus Jerone & Grabbam

The majority of his (Adams) signings have been utter flops and a complete waste of money which will need to be off loaded over the next 3 transfer windows

[quote user="morty"]Does anyone actually know how Lafferty''s loan spell has gone?
Can''t say I have been bothered enough to keep tabs on it.
I assume he will be back with us now?
[/quote]You should be bothered! He has a small knob and a string of pretty girlfriends, surely the stuff that dreams are made of to a footy fan like yourself [:D]

Well Morty judging by Lafferty''s stats his loan spell didn''t go very well with Çaykur Rizespor. He made 14 appearances and only scored 2 goals according to wikipedia. 2 goals is not good enough for a striker. He is as bad as RVW - he has the ability to score goals - but he just score very often. There is no way he will be good enough to play for us in the premier league. So I think we should sell Lafferty and RVW.

Kyle Lafferty

Northern Ireland 42 appearances, 14 goals

Not bad considering it has often been a struggling, defence-minded side.

What is of particular interest, is that he has 5 goals in his last 5 international fixtures. I would suggest that a big factor in getting the most out of him is the man-management side of things...which AN seems to be quite good at.

It would also suggest that as one of NI''s more talented players they build a team that works to his strengths. Which he is not good enough for us to be doing at Premier League level.