Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

4 DVDs Released

Norwich City DVDs to be released: 

Our Final StepFeaturing 60 minutes of highlights from the 2014-15 SkyBet Championship Play-Off Final and extended behind-the-scenes celebrations from after the final whistle, ''Our Final Step'' tells the story of City’s Wembley triumph as it’s never been seen before

More Than A Derby: Two Bitter Rivals, Four Epic GamesAfter a three-season hiatus, the East Anglian derby returned with more intensity than ever before. This DVD tells the story of City’s unbeaten campaign against rivals Ipswich Town over the course of four games during the 2014-15 season, including the epic play-off semi-final. 

City360: The FilmFollowing a season of critical acclaim on YouTube, City360 is now set to arrive in the form of a feature-length documentary film. With the adapted version to be narrated by captain Russell Martin, ''City360: The Film'' promises to reveal all the inside angles on City’s successful promotion run-in. 

Straight Back Up: Norwich City’s 2014-15 Season ReviewEvery game and every goal from City’s successful season in the SkyBet Championship. This item is a must for every collector. The DVD will also feature a compilation from the club’s popular Canary Cribz series; as well as a top ten countdown for City’s Goal of the Season award. 

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Have to agree that £19 is a bit steep, I''ll borrow Mortys once he''s bought them : )[/quote]Ha!I think I will just buy the season review one. Watch all the 360 on Youtube and I have the Wembley match on Sky+I agree 19 quid is pretty steep!

That pricing is ridiculous, I''ll also just get the season review, the other three should be bundled into one package, no way are they worth £19 each

The 360 documentary is a must have. No problem picking that up for £20. The rest I''ll wait until they go down in price a bit, especially as all the highlights are on youtube and I have the scum games saved on my pc ;)

The 360 film will not be a fly on the wall, warts and all review of the season. It will be carefully stage managed by the club to ensure there is nothing remotely controversial about it, for example an insight into seb bassong''s loan or Neil Adams departure.

My daughter got an "inside track " One Direction DVD fair xmas. The 360 DVDs will be as siclkly sweet as that. I wouldn''t bother with it personally but each to their own.

Is this 360 DVD just going to be recycled from footage from the Youtube series? I''d probably pay 20 quid if its actually something i haven''t already watched on the internet for free!

£50 for all four would be a far more realistic price,can''t believe the club are charging £19 for a DVD

The club really is trying to get their moneys worth out of the media interns.

The 360 film will mostly be the documentary that''s already on youtube. £19 is too steep. Probably a higher resolution on youtube too.

This club has got to stop fleecing its fans.  £19 for 60 mins highlights is poor.  If it was two discs with the whole game on and then aftershow/behind the scenes on the second disc I think they could just about justify that.  Most films that come onto dvd are only a tenner.  I know they shift more, but even so.

I like the idea of the Ipswich dvd and the highlights but this lot could end up costing nearly £80!

I also notice its pitched just below the £20 thesehold for discount. 

£19 is ridiculous, I don''t want to use the word boycott but it''s getting to the stage where enough is enough. Having just paid out for two semi finals and a date at Wembley I just can''t afford anymore. I expect the average cost per person of getting to Wembley, the game, food etc and travel back must be at least £120 if not more. I''ve got the three games on my sky box, 360 is on YouTube, so I won''t be buying any.

nineteen quid!!!!!!!!someopne needs to tell the club it''s not 1997 anymore and DVD is a dying format.

I''ll give em £12 for a blu ray