Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

....this time last week

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]....just about half time, one of the best days! :-)[/quote]Best footballing day ever.Until we win the Premiership.

Agree, Until next one, success is a journey not a destination, made up of milestones along the way and this time last week we were creating one hell of a milestone. OTBC

On my way back up north this afternoon, the same thought occurred to me.  Just an amazing experience to see Norwich excel at the country''s principal stadium last Monday.  To play at Wembley and play well is not easy, as many clubs find, with tension and the occasion getting to players, so the achievement ranks with the best in our history and with the amount of fans there to see it......just unforgettable.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Blimey LDC, you took a while getting out of the car park[/quote][:D]  Yeah....parked near some Middsbro fans and its taken me all week to source some new wheels for the car.......

Yes, the sheer joy is still coursing around my body, if a little suppressed now. But just a quick replay of the highlights, and I''m buzzing again, I think it will be weeks and weeks before I stop buzzing altogether!

Having recorded the game, we are having a Play Off Final Replay, in my front room this Friday, with the party I went with, and our familys.

SO looking forward to it

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Having recorded the game, we are having a Play Off Final Replay, in my front room this Friday, with the party I went with, and our familys.

SO looking forward to it[/quote]Will be even better if we win again[Y]

Have been. In touch every day since with my Cornish pal that picked me and took me back k to stansted, reliving that magnificent day, in fact I would like to nominate him as best football buddy, he has now made that huge round trip four times, what a hero. By exactly this time ,1838,we were in a bar with a large rum n coke,ecstatic at what we had just watched.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Having recorded the game, we are having a Play Off Final Replay, in my front room this Friday, with the party I went with, and our familys.

SO looking forward to it[/quote]
Nice one Crabby! Somewhat envious, but I can get pretty worked up watching it on my own, hearing that roar from the yellow and green army makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

....we were just on a train at Waterloo about now, a number of Chelsea fans congratulating us (they''d been to their title parade); we got a lot of praise from ''randoms'' who clearly have a soft spot for us.

Still buzzing

About this time last week I stopped at the services at the bottom of the M1 to get some food. Not the brightest idea as there were 100s of Boro fans but I had no hassle at all, chatted to a few in queues and they conceded the better team won, I said I''d have preferred them to go up than either of the top two but "that''s no consolation" one of them said. Decent fans, the ones I talked to.