Sign in to follow this  
sgncfc

Mind the Gap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O65kHGRFSAo&feature=youtu.be

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but this is very funny. Can someone do the link thing please?

Excellent !(though I think MOTD and the Football League Show would have made for a better reference)I also think that we are going to see a few more laughs coming from down the A140, as McCarthy might be tempted away, Evans sells off something else and the incoming players will be the usual freebies and ctriminals. Mind you they do have games against Col U, Posh and Camb Utd to look forward to. Massively out shining our trip to Wembley !

Just when you think the week can''t get any better, inspired stuff indeed.

Whilst we are on the subject and seeing as we''ve all been rather busy, has Portwanking been spotted at all?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Absolutely superb. It should be sent to GoodEvans and Mick McCarthy, I''m sure they''d enjoy it.[/quote]isn''t it them in it ?

Wasn''t expecting to enjoy this as I''ve seen so many bloody Downfall parodies but that was great. Particularly ''we''ll get Fabian Wilnis on Look East.''

It''s a brilliant video. I found it in the Norwich City Fan Club on FB yesterday and have now shared it with my friends, one of which is a Town fan

Shared with my Ipswich pal. Still waiting for a response. Methinks he is not amused.

Brilliant Morty, well found

I watched the second one straight after it also

"I even paid £10 for a #believe T-Shirt" !

Even the wife found it funny