Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Scummer predictions

Having been on a Tahn forum, i found 2 scummers placing us 3rd in the final league placings, and 1 even placing us 2nd. Not bad, considering the normal rivalry. The best they would give their own team was 3rd, with most predicting 6th or even 10th. Not too much optimism at Poorman Rd then.

[quote]Having been on a Tahn forum, i found 2 scummers placing us 3rd in the final league placings, and 1 even placing us 2nd. Not bad, considering the normal rivalry. The best they would give their own team...[/quote]

8th or 9th

There''s a scummer in our office (actually a very nice chap, which is odd), and he said this morning that he thinks we''ll go up as champions and they''ll struggle......

All the tahn predictions i''ve seen havent even put us in the play off''s. Some of them seem to think promotion will be out of them, Wolves, Leeds, Palace, Derby, Preston etc...

The town fans ive spoken to mostly say play-offs to mid table. Many accept that they had to go up last season to avoid a mass exodus.

All however say that we will do well.

[quote]There''s a scummer in our office (actually a very nice chap, which is odd), and he said this morning that he thinks we''ll go up as champions and they''ll struggle......[/quote]

thats what i like to hear monkey!

was he crying into a hanky at the time!

Iv''e lived in ipswich for some time now, and Ipswich have never been positive about their team whatsoever, never more so than right now. My mate wouldnt even put a bet of a pint on finishing above us!