Sign in to follow this  
Rivvo

Blather resigns

[quote user="Rivvo"]That is all...[/quote]Didn''t see that coming.Glad it has though!

Football is better without Blatter. A piece in the Guardian this weekend described FIFA as a Parasite moving from host nation to host nation, sucking funds out, and moving on.

Perhaps he jumped before arrested in disgrace whilst still in office?

Although it doesn''t say when he''ll go, I can see it now "I will resign from FIFA.....in 4 years time"

[quote user="Maccys Back"]Be expecting to see him in his orange jump suit soon! The timing speaks volumes. CROOK[/quote]If he gets arrested too, I swear I''m going to need Kleenex.

But under the voting system with every member association having one vote regardless of size, won''t they just elect someone just as bad in order to preserve the status quo? Good that he''s gone but a long way to go before the mess that is FIFA is cleaned up.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]But under the voting system with every member association having one vote regardless of size, won''t they just elect someone just as bad in order to preserve the status quo? Good that he''s gone but a long way to go before the mess that is FIFA is cleaned up.[/quote]

I agree, Tumbleweed. The very fact that he wins a new four year term before resigning a few days later suggests, to me at least, that he will receive more departure money/benefits than he otherwise would have received. If that turns out to be the case then obviously there are still issues present.

Fifa are saying they are going to make it so there will be a maximum term they can serve. So at least we can all pretend it may be better next time :)

I formally nominate LDC as prospective candidate for the FIFA role. I am sure you will all back my nomination so we can get that tedious tw@t off of her for good. Assume Morty will second the nomination

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled3_zpskfvj3fpd.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled3_zpskfvj3fpd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It''s that kind of resonse that contributes nothing to a thread Canary Dogg.

A letter was published today linking the FIFA General Secretary, Valke, with the $10 million bribe to Jack Warner from the South African FA in return for votes for them holing the World Cup. The net closing on Blatter was getting tighter.

His replacement will either be a puppet or some backwards self interested elitist douchebag from a wealthy background.

The fact a Jordanian prince was ever even considered for election tells you all you need to know about his potential replacements and what''s happening to the migrant slaves in Qatar tells you all you need to how about how much this organisation values the lifes and interests of anyone living below a certain income threshold.

Nothing will change, the nations needed to withdraw and start their own organisation, they haven''t and the status quo will continue. I wonder if any ''sub humans'' died needlessly today constructing stadiums in a horrible backwards, regressive, ultra conservative country in the middle of nowhere? Does anyone even care?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Maccys Back"]Be expecting to see him in his orange jump suit soon! The timing speaks volumes. CROOK[/quote]If he gets arrested too, I swear I''m going to need Kleenex.[/quote]

Well I won''t shed any tears Morty!

Oh.........I get you!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Maccys Back"]Be expecting to see him in his orange jump suit soon! The timing speaks volumes. CROOK[/quote]If he gets arrested too, I swear I''m going to need Kleenex.[/quote]

Well I won''t shed any tears Morty!

Oh.........I get you!

He''s being investigated by the FBI, could top off a fantastic year for football to see him up on RICO charge and sentenced to 25+ years. The snake

Link- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3107842/Sepp-Blatter-resigns-president-FIFA-amid-bribery-scandal.html