With the season less than a week away, what do people think our strongest 11 is, Ill go for;GreenColin Doherty Shackell DruryMarney Jarrett Safri HuckerbyAshton MckenzieIMO that is our best and should challenge for the title, however I am worried about the Doc, I was very pleased to hear he lost the wieght and was looking forward to being impressed by him but was dissapointed with his perfomance against Inter, although I am more than happy to give him his chance and hope he proves me wrong.If not thiers always the brilliant Ben Chorley from Mk Dons. OTBC

[quote]With the season less than a week away, what do people think our strongest 11 is, Ill go for;GreenColin Doherty Shackell DruryMarney Jarrett Safri HuckerbyAshton MckenzieIMO that is our best and should...[/quote]

I have to agree with that as our strongest 11 although whether Worthy chooses that is another matter!

The weakest links or the ones with the biggest question marks are at right back, right midfield and Doc where we simply do not know how they will perform.

All three players have something to prove and will be playing at a level lower than they are accustomed to.  This suggests they should be good enough but the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

What is good is that we do have good cover for the defenders but no real option for Marney.

OTBC