Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

New kit?

[quote user="tricky974"]Anyone know if we are getting a new kit for the up coming season and if so when would it be released[/quote]It was talked about in another thread, and folks seemed fairly sure there would be a new one.No idea of any timescale though.

That''s a good spot on the Errea website.

I''d be very surprised if the club don''t bring out the Wembley tracksuit top with NCFC logos etc., as I''m sure it would be a great seller. The majority of Premier League teams do the pre-game formalities in tracksuit tops, so wouldn''t be at all surprised if we continue to wear these next season for the handshakes.

The good thing about having a deal with Errea is Norwich get custom made kits, rather than something off the standard template that Nike and Adidas just churn out.

The extras however, training kit etc, are off the normal Errea line. I think the existing training tops are just a standard design with club crests added.

Expect to see this training top, with Norwich badge, launched alongside the new kit come July.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]The good thing about having a deal with Errea is Norwich get custom made kits, rather than something off the standard template that Nike and Adidas just churn out.

The extras however, training kit etc, are off the normal Errea line. I think the existing training tops are just a standard design with club crests added.

Expect to see this training top, with Norwich badge, launched alongside the new kit come July.[/quote]

On the Errea shop for £29 without any badgeshttp://www.errea.it/en/shop/andromeda-top-ad-eg0e0z.html

Pre order (Jun 4th) in the NCFC shop at £50 with badgeshttp://shop.canaries.co.uk/replica-kit/adultkit/training/wembley-andromeda-tracktopAlways worth keeping an eye on the Clubs official Ebay account for one off memorabilia / bargains http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/norwichcitycarrowroad/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

McNally has already said on twitter the jackets they wore for the national anthem will be going on sale.

Sorry, but can''t let that one just go past without comment. £21 to add an NCFC badge to a stock item?? Wow.

[quote user="Mr Grumpy"]Sorry, but can''t let that one just go past without comment. £21 to add an NCFC badge to a stock item?? Wow.[/quote]

No, its not £21 to add a badge, Errera add a delivery charge of £11.60 per item, so its £40.60, so club is left with £9.40 to put on the badge, pay the staff in the shop, and make a quid (or two) to the bottom line, so not as bad as 1st sounds?, IMO.

Yep don''t forget that''s £29 retail so for City I''m sure they would be buying in stock at about £17 each, so more like £30+ for the badge!

Buy a £29 one, go into club shop and buy cheapest item that has the crest on it , take it off and sew onto new Errea tracks top ( some of you may need your mum to do this for you ) probably work out quite a bit cheaper. Personally I''m going to stick with my Adidas Brazil top, minus the Brazilian crest.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]McNally has already said on twitter the jackets they wore for the national anthem will be going on sale.[/quote]

Just looked in there. They are already in there.

So with this new track top, we can assume we''re not changing kit manufacturer!

I hope they can come up with a better design for the home shirt than that line dancing monstrosity of last season and the worst away colours since that tartan blue strip!

Fingers crossed.

I know a lot of people like this season shirt but to me it was just an unfinished last minute choice in design.

It will be hailed as a classic for what was achieved in it. Keep hold of yours it will appreciate in value. Even the 92 bird poo is now wanted.

[quote user="delta bravo"]Also a 3rd kit next season. Apparently very different to anything we''ve had recently.[/quote]

Interesting, where did you hear this? Also, has the club confirmed the new kit will be launched on July 1st?.

I love this season''s kit, and I read a post on here a while ago that someone had spoken to the designer of the shirt and he is doing it again for the new kit, so I''m hopeful it will be something decent.

[quote user="Indy"]So with this new track top, we can assume we''re not changing kit manufacturer!

I hope they can come up with a better design for the home shirt than that line dancing monstrosity of last season and the worst away colours since that tartan blue strip!

Fingers crossed.

I know a lot of people like this season shirt but to me it was just an unfinished last minute choice in design.[/quote]I have that tartan blue away top, its actually one of my favourites!It must have shrunk though, its definitely a bit more snug than when I bought it.

In reply to  â€˜kick it off’, I met the designer of our current kit a couple of months ago at a business event at Carrow Road. He is new to the Carrow Road set up and has partly been tasked with sorting out the quality of our merchandise, which he so far appears to be doing well with. He told me that the new kits were designed and that he was ‘very excited’ to launch on July 1st. I have a sneaky suspicion that we may see something referencing our Asics kit or maybe even our 93/94 shirt… I really do like our current kit so am hopeful he’s come up with something tasty!

Not sure if they have always been there, but there does suddenly seem to be a lot of ''retro'' stuff on the web store. I know they only added the 1992-4 kit yesterday (which I promptly ordered).

This would what you are saying Brighton that Norwich might look back to old kits for a bit of inspiration - which also seems to be a bit of a trend in football at the moment. Inter''s new kit is the exact same one they wore in 1990-91 season for example.

The same designer is a bit of trend spotter! He chose the colours for our current away kit as they were simply ''on trend'' at the time which actully worked very well i think. I personally hope for a collar, all football shirts should have a collar.

Thanks for filling the gaps Brighton.

Our Asics kit would make sense with the club now releasing a series of retro shirts - The 92-94 one has been re-released so I would be surprised to see anything too similar to that one popping up on July 1st, but I''m looking forward to seeing what he has come up with.