Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian Asspong

Carrow road on Fifa 16

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Sebastian Asspong"]I just remembered![/quote]

Boycott FIFA products.[/quote]

Never under-estimate the power of this message board!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]They''ve also added tits as well[/quote]Brendan Rodgers and Tim Sherwood are playable?

I''m looking forward to Whittaker not looking like he''s 60, Johnno not looking like a monkey and if we are lucky Grabben getting some dirty dirty facial hair.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]They''ve also added tits as well[/quote]

Seriously you are quite mentally challenged.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Sebastian Asspong"]I just remembered![/quote]

Boycott FIFA products.
[/quote]

I think you''re all missing the point that without ALOS''s call for a boycott Mr Blatter wouldn''t have resigned, ALOS should be given some kind of award for his work.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="mrs miggins"]They''ve also added tits as well[/quote]Brendan Rodgers and Tim Sherwood are playable?[/quote]lol [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]

[quote]Hopefully the playing angle won''t show that ghastly hotel in the corner much.[/quote]

I doubt the hotel will be included in the ''stadium rights'' of Carrow Road, so they''ll probably just leave that corner empty.