Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Friday joke time again

We could always jump on other clubs rumours? Van Dijk and Clasie to Sunderland? Surely they''d prefer to come live in Norwich? Or Gignac? Perhaps he would prefer to be a short ferry from his native land? I wonder what the board are thinking with transfers. It''s not as easy as list A, list B etc. Essentially it''s like trying to buy a house in some cases in that there is a chain and we are at a stage of that. There will be clubs monitoring the likes of Elliot Bennett and waiting for us to sign his replacement/ upgrade on the other side too. This is where we have to decide if we buy the likes of McCormack, give them a good pre season etc. or wait for better players to become available with the risk they may go to bigger clubs or not move at all. I suspect this is how we ended up with Elmander as that final piece last year after what had seemed a promising and successful window of dealings.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]We could always jump on other clubs rumours? Van Dijk and Clasie to Sunderland? Surely they''d prefer to come live in Norwich? Or Gignac? Perhaps he would prefer to be a short ferry from his native land? I wonder what the board are thinking with transfers. It''s not as easy as list A, list B etc. Essentially it''s like trying to buy a house in some cases in that there is a chain and we are at a stage of that. There will be clubs monitoring the likes of Elliot Bennett and waiting for us to sign his replacement/ upgrade on the other side too. This is where we have to decide if we buy the likes of McCormack, give them a good pre season etc. or wait for better players to become available with the risk they may go to bigger clubs or not move at all. I suspect this is how we ended up with Elmander as that final piece last year after what had seemed a promising and successful window of dealings.[/quote]

[Y]

Does anyone know if Euro under 21''s is on terrestrial TV? Be good to see Redmond, Kane etc.

Did you hear about theoos two large container ships that collided in the North Sea earlier today? One was carrying red paint, the other blue paint. All the survivors were marooned.

Nearly sh*gged a Ladyboy last night.

Picked him up in a night club. He Looked like a woman. Smelled like a woman. Danced like a woman.

Even kissed like a woman, but as we arrived back at his apartment he reversed his car into a tight parking slot in one fluid movement!

That''s when I thought - Hang on just a minute!

I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he''s only got one arm bless him.

I shouted - Where you off to Charlie?

He said, I''m off to change a light bulb.

Well I just cracked up, couldn''t stop laughing, then said,

- That''s gonna be a bit awkward init?

- Not really. he said. I still have the receipt, you insensitive b@st@rd.

I woke up this morning at 8 and could sense something was wrong.

I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I didn''t know what to do.

Then I remembered – the local cafe serve breakfast until 11.30.

Angela Merkel arrives at Passport Control in Athens airport.

"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.

"German," she replies.

"Occupation?

"No, just here for a few days."