Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Anyone know where I can pick up a program?

Didn''t see a single seller walking down wembley way all the way to my seat. Is there a order online facility?

[quote user="Nicko"]Didn''t see a single seller walking down wembley way all the way to my seat. Is there a order online facility?[/quote]You didn''t see the places in the concourses selling them?

Picked one up for just the £7, but hey who cares.

Lots of people said they missed the sellers, so your not on your own, if that helps.

I recon there must have been quite a few left over.

You could always try to buy them as a job lot and sell them on to next seasons glory seekers😄

Didn''t bother to look for one yesterday as I knew it''d get lost, crumpled and/or soaked in the inevitable post-match beery haze.I''ve been told you can get them here : footballprogrammes.comThey cost £10 inc P & P but they arrive in one piece.

They are out of stock on footballprogrammes.com might be worth contacting Wembley and asking the question http://www.wembleystadium.com/Organisation/Contact-Us

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nicko"]Didn''t see a single seller walking down wembley way all the way to my seat. Is there a order online facility?[/quote]You didn''t see the places in the concourses selling them?

[/quote]

Please refer to the original post.

Thanks all.

I''ll try Wembley directly.

Thought there would be plenty of people walking round but didn''t see a single person, or anywhere on the concourse. Having said that I didn''t explore the concourse. Is that a normal thing to do?

Mine is getting posted from the pub I left it in! Bought it from one of the programme booths on Wembley Way and if it arrives well fingered or covered in dried booze then I''ll buy another off Ebay which has a couple for sale.

[quote user="ruthers1"]Try lt-footballprogrammes.co.uk

Seem to have lots on there Nicko[/quote]

Thanks for that link, just bought one for myself. :)

Tried using the football programmes website but nothing on there unfortunately. Will try ebay

I don''t live in the region unfortunately. Would have thought you could just get them directly from Wembley website but obviously not.

If anyone is interested ltfootballprogrammes.co.uk have a 1 time use free postage code. 15692.