Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Nathan Redmond - the man.

The celebration of Redders after his goal last week has been on my mind all week - a bit like Goss scoring against Bayern Munich - the image stays with you.  A player that has arrived - and any idea that Nathan Redmond wouldn''t reach his potential has gone.  He is the man! Klar for WembleyGo to it!

I couldn''t see it that well from the river end LDC, but watching it on the highlights was clear to see he really enjoyed the moment.

I hope we see this Redders at Wembley.

he seemed to have been given a roving brief for the second half, and certainly had a huge impact. I would like to see the same for tomorrow, with Wes on the bench to come on later if needed.

BTW what happened later when Redders had to be calmed down by Bassong?

Redders took exception to the foul THB, was good to see Bassong taking control of the situation and saving Redmond a card.

From reading the fan''s forums of other clubs (especially ITFC) it seems that Nathan Redmond has replaced Wes Hoolahan as being THE Norwich City player to be respected and feared above all others.Yes! The second half of this season has seen NA become the "man."Wes is still well-respected though, whilst Bradley Johnson, with his goal tally this season, has engendered much fear and respect.Quite a reversal from the ridicule we had to put up with over the complete flop that poor old RVW gradually became.(You know, I still retain a glimmer of hope that Ricki will return and prove everybody wrong, unlikely as it has become.)

Its good that he has found an extra 5% at this crucial time at the end of the season.I''m pretty sure Nathan will be playing in the Premier league next season.

[quote user="morty"]Its good that he has found an extra 5% at this crucial time at the end of the season.I''m pretty sure Nathan will be playing in the Premier league next season.[/quote]

I never thought I would see this Morty and LDC agreeing on the same thread. They will be getting a hotel room next

[quote user="Canary Dogg"][quote user="Daz Sparks"]Which block you sitting in Waveney?[/quote]

Stalking is a criminal offence[/quote]
Indeed it is Waveney. However, asking perfectly normal questions is not a criminal offence. [:)]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]I agree, providing Nathan Redmond is on form, we''ve got a massive advantage. If you were ''Boro would you fancy playing against him? Thought not!...[/quote]

And they didn''t!

[quote user="morty"]What exactly was the point of bumping a two week old thread Lakey?[/quote]To elicit a pointlesse response from you Morty. Job done. Kudos Lakey, kudos.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="morty"]What exactly was the point of bumping a two week old thread Lakey?[/quote]To elicit a pointlesse response from you Morty. Job done. Kudos Lakey, kudos.

[/quote]Good to see that others recognise his motivation.[:)]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="morty"]What exactly was the point of bumping a two week old thread Lakey?[/quote]To elicit a pointlesse response from you Morty. Job done. Kudos Lakey, kudos.[/quote]

Nope.  It was to emphasise Redmond''s maturity and contribution to our success. Morty just can''t help himself.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="morty"]What

exactly was the point of bumping a two week old thread Lakey?[/quote]To elicit a pointless response from you Morty. Job done. Kudos Lakey, kudos.

[/quote]Good to see that others recognise his motivation.[:)][/quote][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="morty"]What exactly was the point of bumping a two week old thread Lakey?[/quote]To elicit a pointlesse response from you Morty. Job done. Kudos Lakey, kudos.[/quote]

Nope.  It was to emphasise Redmond''s maturity and contribution to our success. Morty just can''t help himself.

[/quote]

Whilst we''re on the subject of maturity. I know 5 year olds that display more maturity than you two, with your incessant one-ups-man-ship.I don''t know if I speak for the majority of posters on here, like you do Morty. But I definitely know that I don''t care.That is all.

And here we go again.  Can we not let this thread stand -  or fall (I really don''t care which) - as a tribute to Redmond''s huge role in the last three weeks?  Why does everything have to descend to Morty''s agenda?   Because as I said - because he can''t help himself.

If that''s me being schoolboyish, then so be it, but its the truth!

[quote user="morty"]Its good that he has found an extra 5% at this crucial time at the end of the season.I''m pretty sure Nathan will be playing in the Premier league next season.[/quote]
Do you think he''ll be playing for us or against us?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="morty"]Its good that he has found an extra 5% at this crucial time at the end of the season.I''m pretty sure Nathan will be playing in the Premier league next season.[/quote]
Do you think he''ll be playing for us or against us?
[/quote]Now we have been promoted there is a better chance it will be for us.But it really wouldn''t surprise me if a decent bid came in, that was too good to refuse.