Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

Who was the full back who played for Blackpool?

and as to your "who would want a Blackpool player in the Premier League" remark, are you really that naive, it''s about the potential in the player, and the correct coaching ability, you could say exactly the same thing about a Fulham player, oh but wait a minute...

Yeah I was thanks, why don''t we just scout all of our players from Accrington, I''m sure with the right coaching they will be mighty fine? We don''t have time to coach players and hope they turn out ok, it''s critical the ground is hit running next season.

I think the player in question is Charles Dunne.

He''s young ish, tall and quick. Not a bad player.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Bruno at Brighton was the best right back in show last season in Championship[/quote]

No better than Whittaker.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Bruno at Brighton was the best right back in show last season in Championship[/quote]Didnt strike me as great at the Amex

[quote user="GJP"]

I think the player in question is Charles Dunne.

He''s young ish, tall and quick. Not a bad player.

[/quote]

Thanks GJP, having looked at the Blackpool squad for that day, this must have been the fella.

Which friendly game we talking about here? The home friendly or the away friendly game?

Pretty sure none of our players got out of first gear in both games against Blackpool.

The home game was the most boring 4-0 I''ve ever seen

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Oh yes the one Josh Murphy skipped past as if wasn''t there and slotted home.[/quote]

Get your facts right before posting Lessingham Canary, the defender in question wasn''t even on the pitch for the goal you''re talking about!

Tell you who I did like. The left back for Wigan, the guy who looked a bit like Edgar Davids. He was decent

Totally agree with your comments he played left back didn''t heas where we sat.tall lad wasn''t he a half cast lad

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Apologies, Bong was reference the post about the Wigan LB that looked like Davids[/quote]

Lessingham, are we singing from the same hymn sheet, I looked at your clip and checked the team sheet, Dunne was not playing that day!

The Brentford lad (not even going to try and spell it) was actually a flying right winger until this season but seems to have taken to right back pretty well.