Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

Plenty to thank the owners for..? Blog post

Decent blog mate. And it just goes to show that the people who call for peoples heads after a tough patch and then don''t admit they were being fickle are lesser human beings than our dignified owners.

The balance seems good right now; safe owners with a dynamic CEO balancing the long term financial security of the club with footballing success for a club working within its community.

For me the main success this season from the owners point of view was a steel and velvet approach coming to the fore.

The ruthless appointment of Neil was perfect - while the velvet handling of Adams and job security shows how well balanced the clubs philosophy is - and how at odds to most professional it is.

Thats why the was so much pride on show last monday.

Good blog once more - thanks again.

I enjoy his blogs too, in fact they are the only ones I ever read, keep up the great work Duncan

What a load of cr@p this post is

We should be very grateful for owners who appoint the likes of Adams, Gunn Grant Roder etc and then give them £M''s of our money to waste on deadbeats (not their cash - our cash)

What would we do without them

Feel sick already

If big D had not met David Mc at a dinner party we would be in the Conference by now

The :) in my post obviously passed you by Tilly. I did wonder, however, if my post would produce a response from you or your pals and you didn''t disappoint.

Sad that you like to find confrontation where none exists.