Sign in to follow this  
bruce bogtrotter

we are in dissaray

quiet the opposite i think why have a player who on balance does not wish to be here.

after the milan game even more so with the response he got he would not of forgotten that in a hurry. And it would of unsettled the team also so taking him out solves the problem .

Now we have funds to build what worths wants at the back i would think 2 players will come in this week.

Just the tonic for building up to next week

[quote]we are absolutely messed up now francis is going[/quote]

Firstly .. he aint gone yet !   Francis still has to talk personal terms  etc , and with the devil incarnate [ Finnigan ]  leaning over his shoulder , who`s going to bet on the outcome  hmmm ?

Secondly ,  whats this " disarray " bit ?    crikey , we would have to be in a bad way  if our team depended on the likes of Francis  !!  

Bruce I''ve had enough of your posts, they are always so depressing to read.

You pop up now and then hoping people will forget who you are.Anyone who reads your previous posts will see it is clear you are a binner, man haven''t you got anything better to do?

Anyway I wish Ipswich the best of luck in their fight against relegation, and thank you for the sweetest six points we could wish for this season.

Pride of East Anglia, and laughing all the way

The scum are most certainly in total disarray and with any luck will finish where they belong, the 3rd div. How are you going to replace those 54 goals?

Where-ever Bruce comes from, or whoever he supports is irrelevant. He talks about disarray for City now.  What happened during the defensive disarray we witnessed over the past two seasons, and yes, I know we got into the premiership. Perhaps with a couple of new signings and hopefully Francis out of the way, what we now have will produce a nice blend of attacking and defensive football consistently; me thinks it will make a nice change, to see a blend of fluid movement all over the pitch without people hiding all over the place, and not being sure in their positional play.  Roll on a well coached and disciplined side with Charlton continually in our first line of defence and Fleming,if used, marking an opposition player for a change.  OTBC!!!!

[quote]This blokes a scummer. He reeks of ipswich, and he always talks crap.[/quote]

Well spotted Charlies Dad:

This guy''s an utter blue loser, always tries it on now and again.

No doubt he''ll change his name soon to something like Gromheort or cousin dave.

Just ignore him.

[quote]im west brom we stayed up you didnt :d[/quote]

im norwich city, you stayed up, we went down, we have now got a better team than you.

Haven''t you got anything better to do you loser...