Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Champions league

Just getting ready to watch Barcelona and Juventus, want Barca to win, but strong side Juve and won''t make it easy, i''m going for a Barcelona win 3-1, anyone else ?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Just getting ready to watch Barcelona and Juventus, want Barca to win, but strong side Juve and won''t make it easy, i''m going for a Barcelona win 3-1, anyone else ?[/quote]I found £20 I forgot I had in a betting account, and have put it on Juventus, at 5/1.

I had a sneaky feeling Juventus might upset Real Madrid in the semis, but I can''t see anything other than the obvious tonight. Barca''s attack has too much for anyone, and Chiellini is going to be a huge, huge miss.Juventus will try to keep it tight, obviously, and I don''t think they will be overrun, so I''m going for Barca 2-0.

5/1 is us decent! Still can''t see beyond Barca. Just think, another 3 years of Alex Neil in charge and that''ll be us!

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]5/1 is us decent! Still can''t see beyond Barca. Just think, another 3 years of Alex Neil in charge and that''ll be us![/quote]I forgot I had the money, so easy come, easy go.I can''t really see Juve winning.

I can''t see Juve doing it, and I like Barca, but I really hope Juve can do it, everyone loves an underdog!

Bliddy hell, what''s all this BS before KO!! Should just be the Captains going to the Ref, shake hands, pass a flag from one to another then proceed to kick lumps out of each other!!! Game on!!!!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]That''s Mortys £20 gone, made it look easy.[/quote]Ridiculously easy!

[quote user="Canary Dogg"]Would love to see the canaries In this tournament one day[/quote]

AN against Pep Guardiola? Only one winner!!!!!! OTBC!

was it only 20,000 fans for each side in the 70,000 seater stadium?

The rest is competitions/general admission/corporate?

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd It''s really beginning to bother me every time I see Danny Alves ,,, his head is shaved like a birds snatch

Is he Brazilian?

Great game of football to watch for the neutral, Juve gave it a good go but for all their chances they had some woeful finishing to blame for losing!