Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian Asspong

Robbie Brady

Thought Robbie Brady was Hull''s most creative player when we last played them at the KC Stadium.

At £15m are they trying to recoup the £8 they blew on Robert Snodgrass?

Good player and often looks like Hull''s best option going forward. Very good crosser.

Robbie Brady for £15m? Err no thanks.

However we will have to get used to silly prices with the ever rising prices. Shane Long went for £12m, Dwight Gayle is being linked with £10m moves.

I read that about Dwight Gayle for £10m. Absolutely madness, but then i read another story saying Wolves are leading the race for him and they wont be paying that for him.

Rumour has it Palace want Remy & Cabaye who would be amazing signings for them, but the story says they need to sell first. With us wanting Mcarthur for £7m and them selling Gayle.

I would personally be very happy with the likes of Lowton, Brady, Mcarthur.

[quote user="king canary"]Robbie Brady for £15m? Err no thanks.

However we will have to get used to silly prices with the ever rising prices. Shane Long went for £12m, Dwight Gayle is being linked with £10m moves.[/quote]And this is why there are so few top English players in the Premier League! Why spend these sums on average players, when you can cherry pick far better players on the continent for half the price?

If we can get Brady for 4-6 mill it would be a good buy. He can play left back too, and does so as I write, for Ireland vs England.

Got great crosses

[quote user="CTID"]Olsson must be worth about £250 million then.[/quote]

Brady is imho a slightly better player than Olsson. Defends better, and got better crossing too.

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="CTID"]Olsson must be worth about £250 million then.[/quote]

Brady is imho a slightly better player than Olsson. Defends better, and got better crossing too.[/quote]Sorry, but I''m not having that. Olsson, in my opinion, is our best player pound for pound- he is a top half Premier League player in my eyes.

Anyone who watched the game today could see how good Robbie Brady is.

His deliveries are just what we need. 15M ? no thanks

5-6 however and we are talking.

He did well today, maybe because sterling was not 100% on it, but i reckon full back is not his preferred position, when Andros Townsend came on Brady looked a bit timid.

In the Euro qualifier v Poland his error led to their Goal, and he didnt have a good game at LB. His set pieces that night , by the way , were shocking, was surprised they let him take any after the first three or four.

That said, he is a skillfull left sided player thats versatile, young and hungry, with a bit of pace....we could do worse.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="CTID"]Olsson must be worth about £250 million then.[/quote]

Brady is imho a slightly better player than Olsson. Defends better, and got better crossing too.[/quote]Sorry, but I''m not having that. Olsson, in my opinion, is our best player pound for pound- he is a top half Premier League player in my eyes.[/quote]

Haha you''ve lost the plot.