Sign in to follow this  
Miss Bum Bum

All a bit quiet and boring isn't it

The fixtures aren''t out No credible transfer rumours to take seriously no idea what the glamour friendlies will be.

God I hate this time of year roll on the fixtures at least the excitement can start in Ernest

Well Dogg just spare a thought for our poor neighbours, at least we still have memories of wembley and the anticipation of the PL with our new hero Alex Neil, imagine how they must be feeling now!! Their old Betamax must be worn out, Wark and co can''t even turn out for fun anymore, God it must be boring...... Being a binner

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I''ve already started in him.[/quote]Just finished in him[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I''ve already started in him.[/quote]Just finished in him[Y][/quote]What''s next, a dip in the Waveney? [+o(]

[quote user="True Grit"]It was a lesson in defending. A lesson we as a club should learn - I hope AN was watching today[/quote]

50 goals for 19 against,  17 wins out of 25 matches,  20 matches out of 25 conceding one goal or less,

Yep, the defence have really been struggling under AN. 

I hope AN is on holiday.  He''s earned it.

I hope AN is not on holiday, this may be his once in a life time opportunity.Give it all your time and effort or have an extra week at the beach?

AN certainly has been on holiday and enjoyed several beers whilst watching the Scottish and Engilsh Cup finals.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]I hope AN is not on holiday, this may be his once in a life time opportunity.Give it all your time and effort or have an extra week at the beach?[/quote]

All very well, but the benefits of a week or two away from the pressure cooker he has been in since arriving down south, will allow him to be fresh for the new season. We all need a break, now and then.........

[quote user="lake district canary"]I hope AN is on holiday. [/quote]

Those stats will mean nothing when we''re getting tonked every week in the prem. We need to toughen up, starting from now. I''ve been reading about the regime atJuventus, evra saying the work pre - season is like no other, the training drills are harder than the games, players bashing each others heads together, screaming, failure isn''t an option . That''s how you win a league, domestic cup and get to a European final right there... not by being on holiday pre - season

[quote user="True Grit"][quote user="lake district canary"]I hope AN is on holiday. [/quote]

Those stats will mean nothing when we''re getting tonked every week in the prem. We need to toughen up, starting from now. I''ve been reading about the regime atJuventus, evra saying the work pre - season is like no other, the training drills are harder than the games, players bashing each others heads together, screaming, failure isn''t an option . That''s how you win a league, domestic cup and get to a European final right there... not by being on holiday pre - season[/quote]

Its not pre-season though. It''s pre-pre-season.

[quote user="True Grit"]How the fuck do u quote someone on this archaic piece of shit forum without all the html commands[/quote]Unless its a technical issue just use the button that says quote next to the reply one. Thats seems to work.

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]Is firefox the solution? IS that why it works for some?[/quote]Yup.Or Mercury browser on ipad.

[quote user="True Grit"]It was a lesson in defending. A lesson we as a club should learn - I hope AN was watching today[/quote]A lesson in defending.....against Murphy and McGoldrick?How many goals did they score against our defence in the three games under Alex Neil? Maybe England learned from HIM.

Well I hope he''s had plenty of time to play Football Manager while on his break and he comes back with a shortlist of greats like Gabriel Barbosa, Lucas Romero and co.

It''s make for some more exciting names on our rumours anyway. Alireza is the only exciting name so far. John, Ross and James just aren''t very exciting! We need some more exotic names in our team. Even the foreigners are called Seb, Martin, Alex and Ricky!

perhaps this is the guy we need:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creedence_Clearwater_Couto