Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Bunch of utter fu(ktards

Surprised we haven''t got to

"In 2010-11 We let in 9 and scored 1 over two games

This season we let in 7 and scored 2 over 4 games

So really we are on the up and they are on the way down and by 2023-24, we should score 5 and concede 2 over 2 games which means at least 3 points will be ours."

....or some other logical buffoonery.

on that thread they ask a norwich fan "you aint that knob in the white footy shirt and shades are you"...

I think it was Wiz they asked.... but that day I was wearing the white asics away shirt over a black hoody and sunnies.... so if you were the ipswich fan in the brown coat about 5 seats away from me then hello!!!!

For the fact that they haven''t come close to beating us they should have their star removed, and sent to the conference for 12 months, or until they learn some manners.

This is one of the funniest things I''ve read in a while...

I don''t even know where to begin on some of the replies on that thread

Lol they''ve all drank the kool-aid!

They are finished and they can''t even see it

"#ThisIsOurYear"

Hahahahahahahaha

Quote from That Thread............."Was thinking about that the other day. That gritted teeth determination

to run 80 yards to celebration with town fans. Was glad it was him that

notched as it clearly meant a lot. That celebration epitomised the team

imo." Totally pitiful.  The irony completetly lost on the poor, ignorant followers..........................[:$]

Look! The bottom line in that "Town" would have gone on to win that tie had they not been reduced to ten men.

If Berra had not used his hands, then the ball would have taken a mysterious bounce and ended up out of play. that''s obvious.

That Smith''s goal was a bundled, unattractive fluke that came from a punt in from a free-kick is conveniently ignored. That they had hitherto been unable to string one attacking move, of any consequence, together before our goal, and then after it is blindly overlooked.

Norwich were lucky. We were unlucky, especially as we would have gone on to thump Boro, not even needing the luck Norwich had due to that team''s late arrival.

The obvious fact is that they were out-classed by a far superior team who, although shaken by the up-and-under frantic tactics employed against them on the day, were never stirred.

The fact that they go on and on about this day only further fuels their misguided sense of injustice.

Watch this space. When they are languishing mid-table by Christmas somebody on TWTD will, no doubt, recall, just how near they came to the Promised Land, only to be denied by bad luck.

photo promised land_zpsipojffua.png