Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

More gambling in Suffolk

Ipswich Town midfielder Teddy Bishop has been charged by the Football

Association for alleged multiple breaches of betting rules.

Probably had a grand on us beating them in the play-offs [;)] [:D]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32891817

If ipswich were any more corrupt and dirty they''d have to appoint Sepp Blatter as chairman

How incredibly stupid do you have to be to make that ''mistake''?

There isn''t anything morally wrong with gambling but he must know the rules ffs Must be thick as pig sh1t. But I suppose anyone coming through their academy must have something wrong with them mentally or ability wise or both or they''d be in ours :P

Its absolutely nothing, nothing to see here move on. Just a normal young lad having a little tickle

[quote user="CDMullins"]Its absolutely nothing, nothing to see here move on. Just a normal young lad having a little tickle[/quote]

There''s a bit more too it than that CD. All footballers have this rule drilled into them as a matter of course. It is a job requirement. He clearly felt he was big enough to flaunt the rules, and on several occasions apparently. That their ''Golden Boy'' has become tarnished gives me no pleasure, but some of the binmen are fearing the worst and are envisaging a long suspension. Some even feel it may be career defining.

A bad character trait, a weakness or is he just a bit thick?

They still have the ghost of Michael Chopra to completely extinguish from their collective memory after all.

For sure McCarthy won''t dismiss it as you just have, or were you tongue in cheek a bit?

I have been aware of this for a while and presumed it must have not been deemed serious enough to charge. Not sure if the FA have intentionally waited until the season as finished to charge. Much like the reports say it the most least gambling in sport charge so I''ll be very surprised if its more than a clip round the ear.