Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Strange named european/middle eastern linked to us by random nationalities sports paper

looks the dogs B*llocks on youtube. and personally i''ve been following his career for a long time and he will be an excellent acquisition for the small price of 17M quid.

silly season in full effect and it''s not even July yet. good grief. can we make it a thing that rumours get posted to the proper forum unless it''s something solid from a very reputable source, and not your friend Jim or some website combined with google translate? sorry if I''m coming across a bit c**tish but it''s all a bit annoying, isnt it?

Are you on the night shift JDT, or are the ''voices'' keeping you awake?

Don''t take things too seriously, it''s just harmless. It''s slow news time, and it happens every year. Try and see it like buying a lottery ticket. You get that little warm feeling what would happen if you win, but if you really analyse it, you know it ain''t really gonna happen

I did put together a template - specific to ''itk twitter'' rumors - a few years back. Be good to see it put to some good use;http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2921858/ShowPost.aspx[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Just fill in the blanks. It will make things a lot quicker and easier.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Subject: <Insert player name here>So,

I see we''ve just been linked with <Insert player name here> in

Twitter. Usually I don''t believe talk on Twitter, however this comes

from @ilovetomakestuffup, and he was right about Fergie leaving

sometime, so I think there is something in this.I''d love to have <Insert player name here> here. I think he''s quality, and he''s also very good on Football Manager.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------It''s going to be a long few months![/quote]