Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

England U21s - Our Nath

Anyone else going to watch the game?

Nath is starting, and normally when I watch him in these games, he rips them up.

With the way his season has been extended with us, and now the U21s, AN is going to have to use his experience to watch for burnout next season, perhaps?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Anyone else going to watch the game?

Nath is starting, and normally when I watch him in these games, he rips them up.

With the way his season has been extended with us, and now the U21s, AN is going to have to use his experience to watch for burnout next season, perhaps?[/quote]Aye, watching here.Yeah he needs a rest, am secretly hoping for an early exit from the tournament lol.

He spent a reasonable amount of time on the bench for us so wouldn''t be too worried about burnout. Which channel is the game on?

Bugger I don''t have the one. Really like Pritchard, will be interesting to see if Spurs loan him out or use his this season. Did they make the Europa League? If so he might get games then.

I thought Pritchard had a poor game, his ball control and passing were not very good at all.Ineffective on the left so switched with Redmond and then looked lost on the right.He looked a bit lost and a level below the rest of the side.