Sign in to follow this  
darren  wilson

Wembley jackets bargain

It is a conundrum.
I like the trackie top, I really do. But just how much?
I''m not sure. I''m sure I could find a yellow and green Errea shirt without the badge or OTBC on the interior. Would it be the same..? I guess. But the £20 I paid for it would go to Dave Errea. Or....I could buy the one with all the right badges and ticks and still give £20 to Dave but £30 to my club.
Hmmm. I''m honestly not sure. I''ve looked at the tops on the link provided and they DO look smart but if I go with that, it''s just £20 to Dave and the club I love get feck all. But do I like it enough to bung out the extra £30 to pay the club too?
DO you trust your Mum to sew the badge on in the right place....? And it''ll still be like wearing Turkish Air Max. 
If you want one...stump up. If you don''t, well, don''t cry if someone points at your sh*tty ironed on crest....
;-)
I won''t....

Pm''d a friend about the sports clobber jackets and he had a cheeky ask about them putting the logo on, as you would expect they said they don''t have permission but they did confirm to him that they are the official errea supplier and the jacket are exactly the same as the NCFC ones minus the branding.

Must say i''m quite impressed with Sports Clobbler.

My order had somehow gone through as being for the red version (which is strange as I definitely selected yellow and green - if anyone has ordered I would check their confirmation email) but they contacted me this morning to check that this was correct as the majority of orders they have had have been for yellow and green. They''ve now corrected my order. Sadly its quite rare for a company in this day and age to actually show some initiative and contact you personally to head off a situation where you have to return something.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]LOL

"Them and us"

Its our club buddy. :)

Probably the most inclusive club in the land.[/quote]So the clubs going to buy me a trackie top, is what you''re saying?[;)][/quote]

Well I''m not! But I''ll stretch to buying you a festive pie next Christmas. They''re well nice!! Wonder if it will be against Tottenham[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]LOL

"Them and us"

Its our club buddy. :)

Probably the most inclusive club in the land.[/quote]So the clubs going to buy me a trackie top, is what you''re saying?[;)][/quote]

Well I''m not! But I''ll stretch to buying you a festive pie next Christmas. They''re well nice!! Wonder if it will be against Tottenham[:)]

[/quote]You, my friend, have yourself a pie deal.

Sports clobber have been excellent, I don''t feel guilty saving £30 for the sake of a badge, my lad loves his too, didn''t even ask about the badge

http://sportsclobber.co.uk/team-wear/354-errea-andromeda-tracksuit-zipped-training-jacket.html