Sign in to follow this  
Dr Greenthumb

Lucas Albertengo

Saw this link on Twitter: @M_OrtizF: Lucas Albertengo por otra parte suena para el futbol inglés, estarían #WestHam y #Norwich interesados en sus servicios. Basically translates to us and West Ham interested. Don''t know how true, interesting to see if anything develops.

By "saw this link" do you mean you made it up with one of several twitter accounts you own.

Your Jeremy Gossip account is professing to be a former French footballer working for SkySports and now this one which is set up identically, except you are pretending to be a BEINSports pundit on this one.

You''re fooling no-one.

Apologies, read two threads at once and replied to the wrong one. Above post is not associated with this thread.

24 and still in Argentina? I thought most decent south american talent was already in Italy, Spain or Portugal by the time they were 21.... he must be pants then!

ps - I know nothing of him, cant have less of an impact for us than becchio can he?

He''s been linked with Stoke as well in the past as well as Torino. Unless he''s hiding an Irish Granny somewhere he won''t be getting a work permit.

Probably has an over-active agent trying to make his client sound like hot property.

Just the one Twitter account for me, I just put Norwich in the search engine and this came up, I''ve seen them accounts you''re on about though, summit karate and Jeremy gossip, about as realiable as norwich12345678 id imagine

[quote user="Wishbone"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Would rather have Yo La Tengo.[/quote]

the band?[/quote]Great band! [Y]