Sign in to follow this  
cannigia1

ireland v scotland

I forgot you had to watch scottish football you poor thing, this probably does represent ''a good game.'' Kudos to you sir, i don''t know how you put up with it, the players can''t, that''s why, if they''re lucky, they come here I suppose....along with the managers

[quote user="cannigia1"]Berra comes on to annoy the budgies[/quote]The only people who call us budgies are the binners. I think you forgot yourself there.....

[quote user="cannigia1"]let''s hope watching Norwich next season getting hammered is better to watch[/quote]Yep! Couldn''t be more clear.

We both need to get wins against the Polish as I don''t fancy either of us in a playoff. All still to play for.

the only thing wrong with Norwich city fans on this forum is they are not real fans ..just forum rats that don''t go to games .

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 13/06/2015 9:19 PM:

Faroe Islands 2-0 up against Greece.

I wonder if the Greek government stacked a huge wedge on a Faroes victory?

Where would they get the a huge wedge from ?

Maybe Mrs Merkel bunged them a few Euros.

[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/sleepy-tired-boring_zps51b4eaa5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/sleepy-tired-boring_zps51b4eaa5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="cannigia1"]I''m Scottish but I look at you yokels and laugh ..any team in the SPL would p.iss on Norwich and ipswich[/quote]Whatever it is you''re attempting to achieve, you should really give up on it now.My guess is you''re either an alter ego of somebody already registered or an individual/poster in your own right -- either way, you lack both the intelligence & imagination to be remotely interesting. Try getting a girlfriend.