Sign in to follow this  
morty

Kyle Laugherty.

[quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]Looks a different player as an out and out striker.

Have no doubt he will leave in the summer but think despite the attitude he might be an asset to keep as a striker[/quote]Very much depends also on what happens with Wolfie.I just don''t feel Lafferty is a Premiership standard striker.[/quote]

Difficult one really. Neil might well get rid of both, and hooper! We don''t really have a tall forward like him, depends what''s available, might be an easier decision if he wasn''t an idiot[/quote]I guess you have to ask yourself, who would you rather see up front, Jerome or Lafferty?

Agree he is not prem class but was a solid hard working performance very similar to those he gave for us wide left.

Only grabban and Jerome are must keep strikers for me

You need more than hard work to succeed and there is a reason he bounces around from club to club. Not good enough, poor finishing and not sure about his touch but makes up for it by throwing himself about a bit. Oh and he''d get sent off every other game in the Premier League.