Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Away Shirt price is now £25.00, Shorts are a £10

The away kit is being sold off on the web site, can some one give me an idea on the shorts sizes, I''m a 38 inch waist, what should I go for?

On a serious note, why doesn''t the club charge more money for the larger size shirts?  After all, more fabric is used.
I would start adult Small shirts (chest 36-38) at £30 and then add £10 for every size upwards, so Medium pays £40, Large £50, X Large £60 etc.
Not only would this increase revenue, it would also give the chubsters amongst our fan base something positive to aim for and an incentive to lose some weight.

I still think this price is ridiculous for last seasons second strip. It''s been advertised with Wembley logo on it, but it wasn''t even worn at the venue. I do however like the tenacity of the club and again it''s been run as a business should be. I guess it''s what people are willing to pay? I expect to see the new kit advertised very soon.

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]a run[/quote]

Thanks for the advise guys, especially from Lord Eddard Stark, it is the option I should go for but I end up going for a pint instead. [:)]