Sign in to follow this  
mrwalks12

norwich city playoff final crowd study painting

hello city fans,congrats on the brilliant win at wembley.i am at present working on prestons promo painting,while i was doing the sketches for this piece i had an idea,to include fans in the background crowds and asked for pics on the preston forum,the response was really good and so far there are over 100 individual fans included,i have attached a short video showing what i mean.The preston fans also suggested what they would like to see in the finished pic and i am working with them to make a truly memorable piece.

my next planned piece is norwich,if you have any ideas or if you want to feature in the crowds,email me your pic at paintist12@msn.com

this is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXMPBJD6rH0

Come on guys, I''m sure many of you have great photos of the Final, just email the man, I did even tho it wasn''t a very good photo of me !

I''m surprised at the lack of enthusiasm on here to be honest, but you do have another very popular dedicated Norwich City forum to post on called ''Wrath of the Barclay''.

thanks for that firststeps,i like to stick with one forum because the finished original will be donated to a charity of their choice,so far i have about 15 photos,enough to make a start but i will check out the other forum now

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Just ask Waveney, all his aliases would fill it right up![/quote]So long as it is the size of the Bayeaux Tapestry.

Wow - awesome work - I was at Wembley but don''t have a photo to send - if I did I would! Must be loads of fans that do though!