Sign in to follow this  
Standard Beagle

Roman Pavlyuchenko

''Norwich look to secure the services of Roman Pavlyuchenko from Lokomotiv Moscow. The Russian forward is said to be available for around £1.5million''- The Guardian

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I would like to know exactly why the journalist or his source thinks this is even a remote possibility. The chances of us signing Roman Pavlyuchenko are less than zero. [/quote]This "story" is not obviously visible in the online version of The Guardian (certainly not in their daily Rumour Mill section, which would be its natural home) and the only reference a Google search produces for Pavlyuchenko and Norwich City is to this thread...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]I would like to know exactly why the journalist or his source thinks this is even a remote possibility. The chances of us signing Roman Pavlyuchenko are less than zero. [/quote]This "story" is not obviously visible in the online version of The Guardian (certainly not in their daily Rumour Mill section, which would be its natural home) and the only reference a Google search produces for Pavlyuchenko and Norwich City is to this thread...[/quote]Well in that case, I''d like to apologise unreservedly to the mythical journalist who doesn''t exist for questioning his competency. I will instead turn my attention to the thread starter and wonder why he bothered to make this up...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]dear god, did indybones write this story?[/quote]WTF is that unnecessary attack about Miggins???

I liked him at Spurs. Would be better than Elmander was anyway.

He has the added advantage of being able to play as a deeper lying striker so could be good foil for Grabban or Jerome.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]He`s 33, bang average and out of contract soa) Why would we want himb) Why pay a fee to Locomotive Moskow for a free agent[/quote]

At 33 he''s ideal for Ipswich