Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Who has seen Marney actually play?

Good news about the signing, but I have never seen the bloke play so I don''t know if we''ve got a younger right wing version of Hux or just another David Bentley. He has been out on loan to Swindon, QPR and Gillingham already but not a first teamer at Spurs, I will ask a Spurs season ticket holding friend of mine what he thinks. All in ll very positive but it would be very interesting to hear from someone who has seen the guy play football.

Well done Nigel. Can''t wait till Saturday even more so now............

[quote]Good news about the signing, but I have never seen the bloke play so I don''t know if we''ve got a younger right wing version of Hux or just another David Bentley. He has been out on loan to Swindon, QP...[/quote]

He is unlike Hucks or (thankfully) Bentley. He defends!! He''s like a proper midfield player, if fact Worthy may have trouble getting him to saty wide enough, though I''d rather a player stray inside to often than wide too often.back up any opinion.A really good coup in my opinion, though I''ve only got the Everton game (he was exceptional) and my Spurs fans mates to