Sign in to follow this  
ruthers1

Fixture List Leaked!

[quote user="clarkey1972"]

I reckon Palace home or away first game.

Spurs on boxing day

Play top six in the last month of the season again.

[/quote]Whenever we''re in the same league as Palace, we always seem to end up playing them away sometime over the xmas fixtures.I''m telling you now - we will play Palace away sometime between the 25th Dec and 2nd Jan. Nailed on.

It is certainly very possible that we will have Palace or Spurs over the festive period.

For the games between Xmas & NY they try and pair teams up so that fans don''t have excessive away trips - and our closest (in terms of distance) rivals next season will be the London clubs.

It''s no coincidence that we always seem to play Fulham/Spurs/Palace etc at that time of year.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]It was rumoured to have leaked yesterday.

Apparently we have Arsenal away.[/quote]I saw the same one as you, with us having Arsenal away, but on the same document it also had both Bristol City and Bristol Rovers playing at home on the opening day, which would never happen, so I''d say the likelihood is that it''s a load of rubbish.I''d certainly take Arsenal first up though. Any of the big boys - catch one of them out early.

Au contraire, but games vs teams like Leicester ARE the most exciting games. They''re far more likely to involve close to even possession, and much less likely to involve us depending on a lucky hoal against the run of play.

Bring it on!

Can''t wait to see what dates we are playing Ipswich.Oh wait, hang on.......

I''d much rather a nice juicy game against a "big" club first up- catch one of them before they get up and running and have embedded any fancy dan stars into their side. We''ll be an unknown quantity to them as well. Roll on August!

Oh I don''t doubt Leicester away will be a highlight of the season(!) - it obviously has a good chance of being a decent game, but they are not really a ''prestige'' side that you think "I really want to get back to the PL so we can play them again", are they. Nor do I suppose Norwich fall into that camp for other sets of supporters, either.

You know, there is that whole ''winning a game'' thing that people seem to enjoy. Not just rocking up to CR just because it''s the PL and Arsenal/Utd/Chelsea etc are in town...... [8-)]

No need to tell me that, unhinged - I''ll go and watch any game, at any level, anywhere, but it wold be nice to start with a supposed bigger side.

[quote user="clarkey1972"]

I reckon Palace home or away first game.

Spurs on boxing day

Play top six in the last month of the season again.

[/quote]

WOW I should have had a couple of quid on that

Wow Clarkey!

I''m now off to the newsagents, what are the 6 winning lottery numbers for tonight please?!!!

am just observant mate.

we always "seem" to play palace first game when in same division and weve played spurs on boxing day loads of times.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]It was rumoured to have leaked yesterday.

Apparently we have Arsenal away.[/quote]

Apparently not !