Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Random name followed by question mark?

[quote user="Buh"]Is it worth going for him? He''s well good on FIFA.[/quote]He''s no better than we already have and he wouldn''t come here anyway. Get a grip Buh! [;)]

Yeah not a bad shout, saw him in a pre-season friendly last year when Preston were apparently interested in him, clearly his stock has risen a bit since then though. Although he played as a defensive mid when I saw him, he can also play in a more advanced role, yet with all the midfielders we''ve got I can''t see him being more than a bit-part player for a few seasons, given his age it might be best if we were to loan him back for a season. good shout though.

signed - by numerous pinkun posters

Maybe we could get better value for our money by going for obscure foreigner someone once saw one Eurosport at 2am followed by question mark?

I liked that keeper in that foreign team I saw recently. I can''t remember his name but you know who I mean? He''d be worth a punt???

He scored 59 goals in 38 games in the Liechtenstein premier league and played against FC Basel in a champions league qualifier once. Dunno if he''d make the step up to premier league level but I reckon he''s worth a gamble.

His agent sent a betamax of him, but as it got delayed in the post, because he sent it to Northwich (well they play in green) this may have scuppered the deal

I don''t think its a good shout. Even tough I suggested him 7 years ago, his form has dropped and he''s a bit shit now. That said, he has been proven at the top level of Andorrian football, so maybe a swap deal for Dion?

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Ed Milliband?[/quote]hell yeah