Sign in to follow this  
leefy118

CMON NORWICH YOU CAN DO IT FROM HAMILTON FAN

Looking at your loan system you can have four players in.If they are from the Scottish Leagues then no more that one can be over 21 but if they are from another countries leagues then this rule does not stand.Odd rules if correct and skewed to bringing in overage players from other leagues instead of giving youth from the Scottish system a chance.

We always give youth a chance , we just need some experienced players in as Jason Scotland is leaving and so is our GK i believe!

Well in that regard there''s a good chance you''ll be getting Andreu back now and I bet you could have Becchio if you wanted him. It would depnd on what the players want to do but some other experienced players like Garrido, O''Neil, Cuellar, Turner, Bunn and E.Bennett probably won''t be needed next year, have all played Premier League football recently and could do a job for you.

I heard you''ve netted another 250k after yesterday as well so as gutting as it must be to have lost Neil the immediate future is bright for you guys. Watching you the main area I don''t rate for you is your striker(s) Becchio and Loza could help you a lot

Yeh id take him back in a heart beat!!!

I think Becchio is far too good for accies ?? no?

Culler has played for rangers as well so he may go back there if they get promotion.

Ye losing NEIL was horrible , lost most games after this, we had potential to reach Europa League place as well!

BIG rumours now suggesting that Murphy twins are on way up to us on loan for next season.

will be brill in the Scottish Prem

!!!!!

That''d be a good loan for you. They''d be a real handful and should get the goals to help you push on.

I agree Murphy twins would be excellent additions to Hamilton for a season, and it would be good for us to have them on loan together somewhere.

Their understanding together on the pitch is unbelievable, it''s like they''re telepathic! Would rather they went out on loan together and continued that than went out individually.

[quote user="leefy118"]Norwich - we need a striker badly!!! and maybe one defender and a CAM,

thanks

hhaha[/quote]We have a player called Andreu on the books that we are never going to play, you could have him for £1 million

People keep saying that Andreu won''t feature next season yet he was Neil''s 1st signing and he signed him knowing the objective was to be playing PL football next season. Neil knows what the player can do and with a full pre season to get him up to speed I fully expect to see him feature in the PL.

leefy, I am not sure what strikers you have at the moment or the quality. But I thought what about RVW ? If a situation arise where AN doesn''t think he''s quite up to it and no one else comes in for him, not even a championship club.

A spell at Hamilton wouldn''t be too bad. We would have to fork out for most of his wages but he''ll get games and a chance to score goals and get his confidence back. We throw in a few young wingers to supply him.

If he scores lots of goals and Hamilton does well in the league it''ll be a win - win for both clubs.

What''s your opinion of RVW ?.

Hes FAR too good for the likes of hamilton.

hes not going to go on loan to Saint Etienne then hamilton the year after dont be silly, did he not cost you guys like 14million????????

With a large squad like ours, many of our fringe players will need game time. Hamilton may just be a solution to give these players regular competitive matches. It would have to benefit both clubs obviously.

I am not sure what the loan rules for the Scottish Premiership - does it have to be for an entire season ? If players can be loan on 2 or 3 monthly periods - it would not be impossible to see the likes of RVW, Lafferty or even Hooper at Hamilton. You''re right it''ll probably won''t be happening if loans have to be for the entire season.

Do you reckon Leefy? Can''t see it myself, he''s been and done it, he wants to play for a PL club (which he regularly states on the radio every time when interviewed). imo he''ll only play in the PL with us or by getting promoted with a championship club, you never know though I suppose