Sign in to follow this  
leefy118

CMON NORWICH YOU CAN DO IT FROM HAMILTON FAN

Hi guys,

hoping Alex Neil can do back to back promotions in 1 season!!

middlesbrough are pants you get Jerome on and you will be fine!!

Also heard you guys are loaning a few players to us next season !!!

]

regards

Nice to see that Hamilton fans are taking our poach of AN in a positive way an are happy that he has bettered himself. No shame in that.Contrast this with the geneal animosity towards Villa when Lambert went there.I hope that the two clubs can intereact and that we loan them players to assist their progress.

Cheers Leefy, AN seems to inspire such good vibes from everyone he has dealings with and coming here he made a terrific impression from day 1.  Good luck to you too, next season.[Y]

We have some quality fringe players and youngsters that won''t get a look in in the ultra high pressure PL. Sorry if this sounds patronising or whatever but players like Harry Toffolo, Jamar Loza and Conor McGrandles could really shine in that league and one of the Murphey brothers would frankly tear it another a5sehole if you were lucky enough to get one. I could definitely see Andreu re-joining you if we go up as well. Looks a decent Championship player but I don''t think he''s quite PL quality

It really is in your clubs best interests that we beat ''Boro because we''ll need those lot next year if we stay down! Been following you lot for a while, I don''t understand why Canning is under pressure, Neil has proven here now definitively how great he is, it must be so tough to follow that act and without your star player in your first season back in the SPL!

Thanks Leefy.It good be mutually advantageous for some of our younger players to play in the Scots Premier league + and we have high hopes for some of them, so you could benefit too!

Yeh,

i think it as part of the Alex Neil deal, that we get two of your players for next season on loan.

Would love to see andreu back, would make my day!!!!

Please please get promotion, would love to see alex neil on MOTD!!!!LOL

Yeh i heard this also, our stadium only holds 6065 fans though haha!

Any news on which players we will be getting from you nexct season ?

LOL, would imagine a couple of hundred of ours would make the effort, in terms of players I guess will depend on the outcome at Wembley, I''m hoping as AN is doing his badges with Robbie Nielsen we will get a game on at Tynecastle as well.

Leefy, I''m sure you have sampled the delights of Dalry Rd and Gorgie Rd, in either if not all of Tynie Arms, Robertson''s or Dickens Lounge with its Hearts Museum?

I wonder whether part of the Neil deal was that we pay Hamilton a few extra quid if he gets us promoted?Obviously money well spent if that is the case.

I hope its a lot obv but id rather some decent players to be honest.

Someone must know something on this forum about all the negotiations haha

Could be Conner McGrandles, but if we do not plan on selling him it may be Cameron McGeehan, who is highly rated by our fans. Both the Murphy twins are goalscorers. One thing I have never understood, they are identical twins but play on opposite wings. Maybe two footed.

I would think that you''ll probably get a couple from the following list

Murphy twins (maybe both)

Carlton Morris

Connor McGrandles

Louis Thompson (if we go up)

Tony Andreu

Ignasi Miquel

Jamar Loza

Adel Gafaiti

Those are the only ones I can really see going out on loan at present.

Dunno, we''ve never seen him play. Neil Adams signed him and then never played him, and doesn''t look like Alex neil wants anything to do with him either.

The ones I would be most excited about if I were you, would be Andreu (for obvious reasons), Either of the Muphy twins, or Carlton Morris who is built like a bloody bull and can play. Loza would probably do well up there too.

McGrandles you will probably know more about than me.

Louis Thompson is a regular in Swindon''s League one playoff final team, and still young but highly rated.

Sa him play at Preston in FA cup (Miquel) and to be honest I think Alex thinks too much of Hamilton to send him, think we will be looking to offload in the summer.

accies are going down next season .I''ve seen more ppl standing at a bus stop .than fans that actually turn up to watch that crap

Yeh i dont even know who that guy was , haha, probs coz his team is shit!!!

WELL DONE NORWICH , HOPEFULLY YOU CAN STAY IN THE PL.

heard Accies may be getting a small windfall from you guys gaining promotion ??