Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Sky = Bournemouth sycophants

It''s really doing my head in. They''re no different from QPR/Portsmouth/Southampton etc buying success off the back of one persons personal fortune, plus they''re cheating b***ards and their manager is an insufferable, arrogant dweeb.

Swansea was annoying because our achievements were constantly ignored by comparison, but at least you could say their praise was deserved, I really don''t understand the Bournemouth love in though!

It is the entire media. I guess the young English manager that plays continental style possession football factor.Shame the refs have gotten on board with it as well.

I watched them v Ipshite yesterday, and talk about diving bastards - their supporters have a real complex about their cheating tag but after watching them against the inbreds, it''s fully justified. Does anyone really want to see these tinpot crab farmers that play in a cattle shed with their very own Abramovich promoted to the worlds most prestigious league, seriously? You will not meet a more smug bunch of fans, I hope they fail dismally over the coming weeks :)

Some teams have had heavy financial backing but failed, QPR being the obvious example. So it''s sour grapes to be annoyed (jealous) of a team which is very well practiced at playing an attractive passing game. The truth might hurt, but they''re better than us.Respect is earned. So we need to follow the lead of teams like Bournemouth and Swansea instead of hyping up inferior football and wrongly defending the board as has been the case in the past.

YOU are not one of US 93 vintage ,,, actually should that be 9-2 vintage ,,, or now 12-2 vintage ?

Back on topic ,,,exactly the same on football focus and the football league show ,, barely mention City ,,, and when asked who is best equipped to survive in the EPL from the current championship contenders ,,, lawrenson replies "derby" !!! Ffs!

[quote user="93vintage"]Some teams have had heavy financial backing but failed, QPR being the obvious example. So it''s sour grapes to be annoyed (jealous) of a team which is very well practiced at playing an attractive passing game. The truth might hurt, but they''re better than us.

Respect is earned. So we need to follow the lead of teams like Bournemouth and Swansea instead of hyping up inferior football and wrongly defending the board as has been the case in the past.
[/quote]

Oh really? I seem to remember them smash and grabbing a point at Carrow Road with what was there only meaningful attack and then us beating them at there place with only 10 men.

I think you''d find out head to head against Swansea over the last few years stands favourably in our favour, so again, not sure what you are going on about with the inferior football thing.

And yes, I know you will now say look at where Swansea are now compared to us, but  then look at where Bournemouth have been compared to us in recent years....

I hate tippy tappy football, it''s so boring to watch, I like how we can mix it up, we can play decent passing football, yet also play the long game when need be and show a resoluteness like we did yesterday.

[quote user="93vintage"]Some teams have had heavy financial backing but failed, QPR being the obvious example. So it''s sour grapes to be annoyed (jealous) of a team which is very well practiced at playing an attractive passing game. The truth might hurt, but they''re better than us.Respect is earned. So we need to follow the lead of teams like Bournemouth and Swansea instead of hyping up inferior football and wrongly defending the board as has been the case in the past.[/quote]

Jealous of Bournemouth? Haha! Where are you from, Poole?!

[quote user="93vintage"]Some teams have had heavy financial backing but failed, QPR being the obvious example. So it''s sour grapes to be annoyed (jealous) of a team which is very well practiced at playing an attractive passing game. The truth might hurt, but they''re better than us.Respect is earned. So we need to follow the lead of teams like Bournemouth and Swansea instead of hyping up inferior football and wrongly defending the board as has been the case in the past.[/quote]Correct. The gap between us and Bournemouth is just massive.How on EARTH will we claw back the point difference?! [:''(]