Sign in to follow this  
daly

Ipswich why not support them

Todays game, why not support Ipswich it would be great to see Ipswich in the Premiership along with Norwich, all the NCFC supporters who hate Ipswich need to see a shrink

Lovely to see the small cities and towns do well

Who needs the Man U  Man City Chelsea with Immigrants money buy success

[quote user="Herman "]Binner.[/quote]

You are an IDIOT I have been to more NCFC games than you ever will

[quote user="daly"]

[/quote]It was a joke daly.  Standard response to anyone that says anything that might be favourable to do with IpswichI''m sure it wasn''t personal.Or maybe it was........[:O]

It''s like being a veggie but eating a sausage every now and then, you know it''s wrong and will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth and then in the morning you will wonder why you did it....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="daly"]

[/quote]It was a joke daly.  Standard response to anyone that says anything that might be favourable to do with IpswichI''m sure it wasn''t personal.Or maybe it was........[:O]

[/quote]poor old Dalymust be awful not being able to take a joke

Support the scum? Never!!!

Should they get the odd result that does us a favour, so be it but I always hope they will receive a thorough thrashing.

[quote user="alartz"]Daly you''ve been to more IPSWICH games you mean. F**k you are a full blown helmet. You are no norwich fan.[/quote]

Been to Ipswich games TWICE both NCFC games we have lost.

I have supported NCFC since 1946 and probably before that through being taken to games where my Grandad used to leave our bikes on the old Argyle Street for 1d.

ABOVE YOUR HEAD ALARTZ

PS  1d is an old penny

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Daly is a real fan with passion[/quote]

Probably because I was born in Edinburgh lived there for only a few years but love football and like to see the small teams do well.

PS great ot see the Dundee''s,  Hamiltons etc do it on ability and not being bank rolled by the Immigrants who have no idea of football,

we have a young manager Paul Hartley who is doing really well .he''s up there with Alex Neil ..also Alan Stubbs doing a great job at Hibs and Robbie neilson at Hearts.

[quote user="daly"]I have supported NCFC since 1946 and probably before that.......[/quote]That would make you around 75/80[quote user="daly"]Been to Ipswich games TWICE both NCFC games we have lost.[/quote]So, you''ve only watched two local derbies in seventy years... a true supporter. [:S]Wanting the binners to do well makes you either very young or a lying troll.I think you''re both.

[quote user="daly"]

[quote user="DundeeFc"]Daly is a real fan with passion[/quote]

Probably because I was born in Edinburgh lived there for only a few years but love football and like to see the small teams do well.

PS great ot see the Dundee''s,  Hamiltons etc do it on ability and not being bank rolled by the Immigrants who have no idea of football,

[/quote]

Best you f**k off back there with Dundee.

With your bus pass

[quote user="DundeeFc"]are you stuck on repeat by any chance ? lol[/quote]No, just wondering why you can''t give a straight answer, to a straight question

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="daly"]I have supported NCFC since 1946 and probably before that.......[/quote]

That would make you around 75/80

[quote user="daly"]Been to Ipswich games TWICE both NCFC games we have lost.[/quote]

So, you''ve only watched two local derbies in seventy years... a true supporter. [:S]

Wanting the binners to do well makes you either very young or a lying troll.

I think you''re both.
[/quote]

READ the post, perhaps for idiots I should have stated at IPSWICH  

I''ve been to 2 NCFC matches at Ipswich ( have no wish to be herded like cattle going to a slaughter house from a train or coach by police)

You have managed to engage your brain and get one of your remarks correct and its not regarding trolls

Now time you were in bed

[quote user="daly"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="daly"]I have supported NCFC since 1946 and probably before that.......[/quote]That would make you around 75/80[quote user="daly"]Been to Ipswich games TWICE both NCFC games we have lost.[/quote]So, you''ve only watched two local derbies in seventy years... a true supporter. [:S]Wanting the binners to do well makes you either very young or a lying troll.I think you''re both.[/quote]

READ the post, perhaps for idiots I should have stated at IPSWICH  

I''ve been to 2 NCFC matches at Ipswich ( have no wish to be herded like cattle going to a slaughter house from a train or coach by police)

You have managed to engage your brain and get one of your remarks correct and its not regarding trolls

Now time you were in bed[/quote]

Were you herded like cattle in 1946 Daly.....or in the 50''s and 60''s?

And if one of my remarks is correct and you are very young then you''re a liar which in turn, makes you a troll.

And just to remind you of your opening post[quote user="daly"]Todays game, why not support Ipswich it would be great to see Ipswich in the Premiership along with Norwich, all the NCFC supporters who hate Ipswich need to see a shrink[/quote]You really want to see a team in the Prem that you''re to scared to visit when we play them? [:S]

Ipswich why not support them The original question,  I was wanting them to win against Bournemouth, probably for the first time since their long ago European Run !

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]It''s like being a veggie but eating a sausage every now and then, you know it''s wrong and will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth and then in the morning you will wonder why you did it....[/quote]

The actress wonders that about the Bishop...

Plastics and Dundee supporters what is this board coming to. I remember the good old days when it was full of trolls and cantankerous old gits