Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Brighton vs Norwich match thread

3 points away, a clean sheet, no injuries, no key bookings. Couldn''t have gone much better!

On to Wednesday on Monday!

A Hooiveld winner for Millwall is a bit of a bonus. It keeps alive our chance of being the team to relegate Fulham.

[quote user="93vintage"]A Hooiveld winner for Millwall is a bit of a bonus. It keeps alive our chance of being the team to relegate Fulham.[/quote]Revenge like that can wait. I think I would prefer Fulham to be in the kind of not so much relaxed as horizontal mood that West Brom were in two seasons ago.

I saw this and Leeds away as our hardest games of the run in, I''m full of confidence now that we''ll do it. Now under Neil we finally have the steel, work rate and winning mentality back that we''ve been missing since Lambert combined with our quality.

We''re going up as champions, out of those in the top 6 we''re the form team, we have the best squad, we''re unstoppable away from home, we have a manager who just can''t do any wrong, we get the biggest support home and away, we have the easiest run in etc

This has been such a tough year, with the relegation hangover, so much upheaval at management level, teams seeing us as a scalp, our players having to re-learn how to attack again, having to adapt to Adams then Neil''s systems which were both very different to Hughtons, having the most pressure put on them by fans in the league.

Promotion really would be a remarkable achievement considering all that. Yes our team cost a bit more than some of the others, but every single game we''ve been up against opposition playing at the top of the game in a way purely to stifle us which evens it out a bit. We''ll never be able to afford a team so good that it can play it''s way through packed defences every single game, twice a week.

We''re nearly there!

Big 3 points.

Are there any extended highlights able to view for a canary in exile?

Have our set pieces improved since Neil has come in? Who do we have on the goalkeeper for corners these days? It drives me insane when somebody powerful and strong in the air like Jerome or Johnson are wasted doing that instead of attacking the ball.