Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom

The Ressurection of the Messiah

[quote user="The Phantom "]So which club do you think Paul Lambert will lead next.[/quote]A bigger question is what name you will use next Waveney? You must be running short of ideas now.........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom

If delia had gone off the boil at Celtic I would have fancied him there. He will be in high demand in the championship because of what he achieved with us.

Don''t care. He''s a good manager but Holt and Hoolahan had just as much to do with our rise as him. They dragged us through so many games and made up for some poor performances. If we''d have signed Liam Dickinson instead of Holt and kept Clingan instead of Hoolahan I''m certain it wouldn''t have been anywhere near as good.

He''ll do well at his next club but he''ll never be lucky enough to get the perfect club at the perfect time with the perfect set of players again like he did with us to do something really special

[quote user="jedi"]He''ll want a job in the Bundesliga.[/quote]

He said on Football Focus the other day that he wasen''t going to go abroad.

He won''t go abroadHe definitely won''t go to ScotlandIt''s unlikely that he''ll drop down to a Championship clubMy guess is that he''ll hang around waiting to see what comes up in the PL over the summer as there''s bound to be a few changes

It all depends if he intends to get back his old back room staff; culverhouse and karsa, If he can, I think there''s still a small chance of getting a good job.

I can''t see him getting another PL job, not without redeeming himself first, probably by dropping to the championship and getting that team performing better and getting to at least the play-offs (but NOT with NCFC).

He did very little of merit at Villa.

[quote user="Making Plans"]My guess is that he''ll hang around waiting to see what comes up in the PL over the summer as there''s bound to be a few changes[/quote]

Just can''t see him getting a premiership job.  He kept us up one season, true and he kept Villa up, just, but has no record of being able to develop either club beyond that.   What club would have him?    I suspect he might even have to go back to League 1 to get an opportunity - he hasn''t inspired at Villa in the least, but a championship club is most likely imo.

Championship is the lowest he''ll go, but hopefully we''ll be in the Premier League by then so won''t have to worry about him...

[quote user="AJ"]Championship is the lowest he''ll go, but hopefully we''ll be in the Premier League by then so won''t have to worry about him...[/quote]Agreed, I doubt very much he would consider a league one job.

I could see him at Leeds if their latest take over happens. Big club and he has big aspirations, and would possibly get a big budget.

Would hate to see it - but maybe a good fit for him.