Sign in to follow this  
Tiffey Boy

Com'on Ipswich

Draw would be great, Scum winning would be okay, If Bournemouth win we can laugh about the 6 point gap. We''ve done our part, one of those around us will drop off (Probably Watford with their run in and record against the good sides) so I''m just focusing on us

I hate to say it but they won''t catch us and we need this to become a 2 horse race... If Ipswich hit 4 I''ll be happy, a good moral crushing defeat for bournmouth, the same if Derby can nick a win then excellent!

We''ve put ourselves in it, the Middlesborough game could become a winner takes all!

I''m in the draw is the best result camp.

If Ipswich win, the go 3 behind us, their run in isn''t that bad, they only really have Wolves to play that are going to be competing for something.

We have Middlesbrough but Leeds away won''t be straightforward.

Wow, Bournemouth really are dirty cheating f**kers! I don''t like either of these clubs at all, I''m hoping for injuries and cards more than goals!

Pretty par for the course for B''mouth. I think many have been lulled into this romantic view of the plucky underdog, where in reality B''mouth have been up to every trick in the book. And having a dodgy russian financing them, with them losing more than double their annual income they are nothing more than this seasons QPR. Keep them out of the PL at all costs.

The scum really are a bunch of low skill hackers aren''t they, effective may be but a poor excuse for a football team.

8000 empty seats and playing the top of the table team, when they are battling for promotion as wellit''s even a Bank Holiday game as well

[quote user="DundeeFc"]why are they called binners ?thought they were tractors[/quote]

We''re the Canaries, they call us budgies.....Binners is a very old reference, it''s a smarter and funnier nickname than budgies, look it up!