Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

On to Bolton!

What team do we go with there then? Unchanged but Redmond for Johnno and have dorrans, howson and tettey as the 3 cm''s?

I''d have thought it''ll be as today but with O''Neil in for BJ, but depends what formation we want to go with; either Redmond or VOO could equally come in.

Bit surprised VOO wasn''t given the last 15 mins today given he seems the most like-for-like replacement,. Mind you. Dorrans could just as easily go left midfield and VOO act in Dorran''s current quarter-back role.

Poor subbing today, imho. Why VOO was not given 10-15 mins for BJ on a yellow is beyond me.

Jerome did not set the stadium alight either, so Hooper/Becchio for him after 70 mins would make sense.

Josh Murphy has not kicked a ball for ages, today he could have got some minutes at the end, etc.

[quote user="grefstad"]Josh Murphy has not kicked a ball for ages, today he could have got some minutes at the end, etc.[/quote]1. He wasn''t a sub2. He''s out on loanAlmost impossible for him to come on under those circumstance [:D]

Surely 4m VOO will get a chance at Bolton, as I dont see O''Neil starting that one.

Howson, Tettey, Dorrans, Voo

or

Redmond, Tettey, Dorrans, Howson/VOO

or

Howson, Tettey, Voo, Dorrans

all seen right to left

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="grefstad"]Josh Murphy has not kicked a ball for ages, today he could have got some minutes at the end, etc.[/quote]1. He wasn''t a sub2. He''s out on loanAlmost impossible for him to come on under those circumstance [:D][/quote]

My bad. I''d like to blame AN though ;)