Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Scarily reminiscent....

Lakey, have you ever considered doing stand-up comedy? You should. You remind me of dear old Jonathan Winters when he first arrived on the scene. At first I just thought he was being funny. Then I realized he was serious. That made him hilarious.

Yes, everyone else is wrong, I mean, it couldn''t be you, could it?It couldn''t be you that is being a bell (again) but you belligerently reserve the right to continuing being so, could it?Face the facts Lakey, the years of flounces, fake profiles, deliberately baiting other posters, posting deliberately for attention and general whining are all finally catching up on you.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The after match comments of Chris Hughton on FLS (at around 33.30 minutes)

FLS

Could have been taken from any number of games from last season, narrow 1-0 defeat, better team, better chances etc etc.   You can appreciate what he stands for and his attitude, but hearing that makes you appreciate AN all the more!

Excellent day all round and great to see so many City fans there.

[/quote]So let''s break this down:"Could have been taken from any number of games from last season, narrow 1-0 defeat, better team, better chances etc etc." -- True [:|]"You can appreciate what he stands for and his attitude, but hearing that makes you appreciate AN all the more!" -- Yes, I do appreciate AN more than Hughton. I''m sure most people do [:|]"Excellent day all round and great to see so many City fans there." -- Yes, a good win and always nice to see great away support, which we''ve had for a number of years, so nothing new there [:P]

That''s about as comprehensive as I can get really, ldc [:D]

[quote user="morty"]Yes, everyone else is wrong, I mean, it couldn''t be you, could it?It couldn''t be you that is being a bell (again) but you belligerently reserve the right to continuing being so, could it?Face the facts Lakey, the years of flounces, fake profiles, deliberately baiting other posters, posting deliberately for attention and general whining are all finally catching up on you.[/quote]

Why do you keep on with this??   You can''t just talk football, can you?  You have to keep going with this cr*p all the time. Are you holier than thou?  Are you a hypocrite for the way you post on here then complain about this board on a different forum?  Did you go through years of abusing posters on here with many people asking you to stop?When you are Mr perfect, then come and tell me what I should or shouldn''t be doing.

You think you are the bees knees on here, but every time you have a go at me, it reflects badly on you. It ruins your reputation. Give it a rest and let the forum look after itself, it can manage quite well without your attempts to control it.

[quote user="morty"]You have serious issues, you really do need to seek help.[/quote][:D]  The only way you will stop this cr*p is when I stop posting. That is ultimately what you want - isn''t it?  Well, unfortunately for you, I get enough positive feedback and decent reaction from  some on here that makes it worthwhile to keep on posting.  While that happens I will continue. I write some good stuff, some bad stuff, some indifferent stuff - and it only gets tedious when you and one or two others think its "open season" on LDC.   You can carry on, if you like, but you are wasting your time. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]You have serious issues, you really do need to seek help.[/quote][:D]  The only way you will stop this cr*p is when I stop posting. That is ultimately what you want - isn''t it?  Well, unfortunately for you, I get enough positive feedback and decent reaction from  some on here that makes it worthwhile to keep on posting.  While that happens I will continue. I write some good stuff, some bad stuff, some indifferent stuff - and it only gets tedious when you and one or two others think its "open season" on LDC.   You can carry on, if you like, but you are wasting your time. 

[/quote]I honestly couldn''t give a flying fuck.You''re just another idiot on a football forum who thinks he is opinion is more important or insightful than it actually is.Are you really THAT stupid that its coincidence so many people give you stick? Are you that emotionally fragile that the negative attention is better than none, and that odd pat on the back you get for not saying something stupid is enough to get you through the day?You crack on fella, like i said I couldn''t care less, and it will continue to amuse me how deluded you are, and what lengths you will go to try and establish yourself here as some kind of football sage.

Lake, you''ve admitted you do write some bad posts. Most of the negative comments on this thread, at least in the beginning, were about this specific thread and how hypocritical it is, considering its source.

Buck up and admit this one is an abortion, and much of the abuse directed at you on this thread will cease.

YC summarized the hypocrisy perfectly. Others'' suggestion that you wallow in the negative feedback is only reinforced by your unwillingness to admit this one was dead on arrival.

Had it been started by just about anyone else (those who wanted CH. gone months earlier), it would have been responded to witb on-topic responses.

Wiz and LDC must have the same forum handbook:

1) start a thread stating obvious or contradicting previously started threads

2) receive hostile responses

3) claim you have been misunderstood and/or misinterpreted

4) receive more responses

5) come out "fighting"

6) get desired responses

7) continue until bored

8) go back to 1

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wiz and LDC must have the same forum handbook:

5) come out "fighting"

6) get desired responses

7) continue until bored

8) go back to 1[/quote]Somewhere in there should be included "If in doubt play victim card"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wiz and LDC must have the same forum handbook:

5) come out "fighting"

6) get desired responses

7) continue until bored

8) go back to 1[/quote]Somewhere in there should be included "If in doubt play victim card"[/quote]

Thank you, Tweedledum and Tweedledee.   What a sad pair you are.  You are without doubt at times the two most unpleasant posters on here, resorting to "b*ll end" jibes and dissemination of bile.  How old are you?  You like to think you are big noises on a message board, but really, you are just two sad keyboard warriors.    I have been given the advice many times "play the post, not the poster".    You could well take that advice, because as for this thread, it was a genuine reaction that I had after seeing the highlights and seeing Hughton speak for the first time since he left - and it was very much a deja vu moment and with that I am entitled to start a thread on it, even if it brings argument and discussion.  To my mind there are three ways of responding to a thread - 1) Discuss the topic of the thread2) Ignore it3) Respond by trying to devalue the poster

1) is what most people do.2) is what others do who are not interested3) is the sad poster''s response.

[^o)]

Just because it is Easter you don''t have to resurrect everything that is dead and buried.

[quote user="Herman "]Just because it is Easter you don''t have to resurrect everything that is dead and buried.[/quote]The last word that literally nobody cares about.

[quote user="Herman "]Just because it is Easter you don''t have to resurrect everything that is dead and buried.[/quote]Sorry, Herman, its the first time I''ve had time to read through and respond since the previous post.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman "]Just because it is Easter you don''t have to resurrect everything that is dead and buried.
[/quote]

Sorry, Herman, its the first time I''ve had time to read through and respond since the previous post.

[/quote]

It is not compulsory to respond Lakey you know. Some things are best left alone.

Once again I''ve wasted my time reading through a load of dribble that has nothing to do with NCFC or football or anything of interest.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wiz and LDC must have the same forum handbook:

5) come out "fighting"

6) get desired responses

7) continue until bored

8) go back to 1[/quote]Somewhere in there should be included "If in doubt play victim card"[/quote]

Thank you, Tweedledum and Tweedledee.   What a sad pair you are.  You are without doubt at times the two most unpleasant posters on here, resorting to "b*ll end" jibes and dissemination of bile.  How old are you?  You like to think you are big noises on a message board, but really, you are just two sad keyboard warriors.    I have been given the advice many times "play the post, not the poster".    You could well take that advice, because as for this thread, it was a genuine reaction that I had after seeing the highlights and seeing Hughton speak for the first time since he left - and it was very much a deja vu moment and with that I am entitled to start a thread on it, even if it brings argument and discussion.  To my mind there are three ways of responding to a thread - 1) Discuss the topic of the thread2) Ignore it3) Respond by trying to devalue the poster

1) is what most people do.2) is what others do who are not interested3) is the sad poster''s response.

[^o)]

[/quote]
Your endless hypocrisy is staggering, it really is.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Wiz and LDC must have the same forum handbook:

5) come out "fighting"

6) get desired responses

7) continue until bored

Thank you, Tweedledum and Tweedledee.   What a sad pair you are.  You are without doubt at times the two most unpleasant posters on here, resorting to "b*ll end" jibes and dissemination of bile.  How old are you?  You like to think you are big noises on a message board, but really, you are just two sad keyboard warriors.    I have been given the advice many times "play the post, not the poster".    You could well take that advice, because as for this thread, it was a genuine reaction that I had after seeing the highlights and seeing Hughton speak for the first time since he left - and it was very much a deja vu moment and with that I am entitled to start a thread on it, even if it brings argument and discussion.  [/quote]
5) come out "fighting" 
6) get desired responses 
7) continue until bored 
8) go back to 1 
Textbook.

Ya da ya da Bor.   You from time to time on this board you show a side of your character that is insultingly overbearing in the extreme and whatever my faults, perhaps, you should look to your own posting style before judging others so freely.   You know I''m right.

If you were right I might consider admitting it, but the truth is you are wrong, you are frequently wrong, and when you are not wrong it is because you are too busy stating the bleeding obvious.
My last word on this thread:
Tw@t.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If you were right I might consider admitting it, but the truth is you are wrong, you are frequently wrong, and when you are not wrong it is because you are too busy stating the bleeding obvious.
My last word on this thread:
Tw@t.
[/quote]

Yep.  Just as I said.  Insulting and overbearing. Case closed.

If you don''t like LDC''s posts why read the one''s he starts. It''s possible to skip over them. It''s not an obligation to poston them.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]It''s a discussion forum.

We were discussing this terminally lame thread.[/quote]No you weren''t. You were personalising an agenda that you have.  Quote your first contribution to this thread -"Dear oh dear oh dear oh dear. At this point I would

traditionally dredge up sundry old threads to poke yet more fun at the

OP, but seeing as he has just completed the online equivalent of

gratefully eating his own sh*t, I think I will let him get on with it.
Time must pass very slowly in Carlisle.
I await your next sermon, you complete and utter bellend."Makes good reading doesn''t it.........no  discussion about the topic of the thread at all. Just insult and bile. Terminally lame thread or terminally cynical contribution on your part?   Maybe both, but I''d rather write a lame thread  than write contributions like you have done.

LDC, you are getting all the attention you want and absolutely loving it.

Try starting a thread with actually an interesting theme for a change, instead of one that you KNOW will get negative attention towards you.

If you were against this negativity towards yourself, you would ignore it, take it on the chin and move on. But you can''t. You''re nothing more than a pompous, attention seeking narcissist.

Now, kindly f uck off.

[quote user="Wes Hooly Fan"]LDC, you are getting all the attention you want and absolutely loving it.

Try starting a thread with actually an interesting theme for a change, instead of one that you KNOW will get negative attention towards you.

If you were against this negativity towards yourself, you would ignore it, take it on the chin and move on. But you can''t. You''re nothing more than a pompous, attention seeking narcissist.

Now, kindly f uck off.[/quote]Eggzactly.