Sign in to follow this  

Yep. They''re now 8 points and 21 goals behind Norwich.I can''t remember what the biggest gap Ipswich made on Norwich but it''s impressive how much ground Norwich has made up on every other team.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Just what has the Wolves game got to do with how far behind the binmen are in terms of points/goals?[/quote]

The OP was about TWTD going in to melt down the Wolves score has increased this.

Cock

[quote user="The Phantom "]Has gone into meltdown its a beautiful thing they have finally realised they are sh@t[/quote]Well, you were happy to register on there Waveney.....even if you did use my name. [:D]

[quote user="The Phantom "]One may have re - registered to have some fun once the inevitable has happened![/quote]Just go as Waveney this time. I like you and I''m sure they will too. [:D]And Waveney Blue has a nice ring to it. [;)]

They''re wondering what''s gone wrong since Christmas.

It''s simple really, they weren''t taken seriously like we''ve been all season so their superior work rate and directness got the better of and surprised a lot of teams. Since then, teams have had a different mentality coming up against them and they''ve been found out.

I can''t believe some of them want McCarthy out! He''s done extremely well to get them challenging this year, they can''t hope to attract anyone better and if they did decide to try to play decent football they''d get absolutely slaughtered!

They should be thrilled with this season and be looking forward to next year, hoping that ME doesn''t sell more some of their assets and their manager gets more than 10k to spend on transfers!

How it has slowly progressed must have concerned, then really upset them.At first they were automatically going up and we weren''t even in the playoffs, Then automatics,with a possible play off for us. Playoffs for both. Then a possible automatic for us, and a play off for them.We are now looking at automatic or even champions for us, and probably not even a playoff for them. If it is the title, and no playoffs for them I am not too sure how well twtd will cope with all the pi  ss taking from us, never mind their own hysterics.Chuck in being doubled by us again, and the knowledge that all their hard work in beating Watford and holding Bournemouth may only result in helping us to go up (and the title ?) the pain down the A140 will be immense. Hooray !

[quote user="canary_1902"]I''ve been having a little browse and I''ve seen First Cretin- or Wizard as he calls himself- posting on there..[/quote]Your point being?

To be fair McCarthy has worked a miracle to have them anywhere near the playoffs. Would I want to see that type of football? no! But beggars can''t be choosers, especially blue beggars. McCarthy is their best ticket to promotion so I hope the halfwits up at A140 haven''t the sense to stick by him.