Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

If two teams level on points?

I know of course the goal difference is the next marker, but am I right that if these are also level (very possible this season) do the goals scored then decides the final outcome?

Each manager gets to do a 20 minute powerpoint presentation on why they should be promoted.

It could well come down to goal difference, I would like to see us really go for it in a game or 2, but 3 points are most important right now. We have 2 tricky away games coming up, then its Boro, fingers crossed.

I''m not calculating and predicting atm...take each game as ik comes...every one you win is a step closer...there is just no way to predict this league!

NCFCgardener wrote the following post at 07/04/2015 2:39 PM:

It could well come down to goal difference, I would like to see us really go for it in a game or 2, but 3 points are most important right now. We have 2 tricky away games coming up, then its Boro, fingers crossed.

Saturday was the opportunity to do that, second half against ten men, would have been good to get another couple of goals.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Each manager gets to do a 20 minute powerpoint presentation on why they should be promoted.

[/quote]Crying with laughter at this! No idea why!Can just picture Alex Neil walking into a room and saying "hi, my name''s Alex Neil and here''s why we should get promoted"[:D]

[quote user="canary_1902"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]Crying with laughter at this! No idea why!Can just picture Alex Neil walking into a room and saying "hi, my name''s Alex Neil and here''s why we should get promoted"[:D][/quote]I was eating fruit cake when I read it and am now picking up crumbs from all over my desk!A Powerpoint presentation seems to be the answer in most walks of life now, so why not here? It might have been something Hughton would have been good at, don''t know about Neil, but I can''t see Mick McCarthy making a success of it, would probably just be some crayon on a flipchart, or even chalk on a blackboard.

Whereas a win that would give us the title would bring back to life a much missed old favouritethe open top bus(I bet McNally has already provisionally booked it for the middle of May)

Whereas a win that would give us the title would bring back to life a much missed old favourite

the open top bus

(I bet McNally has already provisionally booked it for the middle of May)

Well, it wont be parked on the border, waiting to be told whether to head for Norwich or Ipswich, thats for sure.